Words ending with sic
3 letter words ending with sic
- sic — to attack (used especially in commanding a dog): Sic 'em!
4 letter words ending with sic
- asic — Application-Specific Integrated Circuit
5 letter words ending with sic
- basic — You use basic to describe things, activities, and principles that are very important or necessary, and on which others depend.
- mesic — of or relating to a meson; mesonic.
- music — an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.
- pašić — Nicola. 1845–1926, Serbian statesman; prime minister of Serbia (1891–92; 1904–05; 1906–08; 1909–11; 1912–18) and of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes (1921–24; 1924–26)
- absolute music — music that is not designed to depict or evoke any scene or event
6 letter words ending with sic
- anisic — relating to or resulting from anise
- borsic — a strong light composite material of boron fibre and silicon carbide used in aviation
- cbasic — A BASIC compiler by Gordon Eubanks, now at Symantec. It evolved from/into EBASIC.
- crisic — of or relating to a crisis
- ebasic — (language) A BASIC by Gordon Eubanks, now at Symantec, that led to CBASIC.
7 letter words ending with sic
8 letter words ending with sic
- abscisic — Of or pertaining to abscisic acid or its derivatives. (First attested in the mid 20th century.).
- autopsic — relating to autopsy
- banausic — merely mechanical; materialistic; utilitarian
- biphasic — having two phases
- caucasic — Anthropology. (no longer in technical use) of, relating to, or characteristic of one of the traditional racial divisions of humankind, marked by fair to dark skin, straight to tightly curled hair, and light to very dark eyes, and originally inhabiting Europe, parts of North Africa, western Asia, and India.
9 letter words ending with sic
- akathisic — Relating to, or exhibiting, akathisia.
- analgesic — An analgesic drug reduces the effect of pain.
- anaphasic — relating to the third stage in cell division
- anaplasic — Of or pertaining to anaplasia.
- antimusic — any form of music intended to overthrow traditional conventions and expectations
10 letter words ending with sic
11 letter words ending with sic
- bournebasic — A BASIC interpreter. comp.sources.misc archives volume 1.
- futurebasic — (language) A BASIC compiler for the Macintosh.
- hypermnesic — the condition of having an unusually vivid or precise memory.
- hyperplasic — Relating to hyperplasia.
- multiphasic — having many phases, stages, aspects, or the like.
12 letter words ending with sic
13 letter words ending with sic
14 letter words ending with sic
15 letter words ending with sic
- lignocellulosic — (biochemistry) Of, pertaining to, or derived from lignocellulose; used especially to describe the products of biomass.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in SIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 175 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in SIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.