Words ending with sia
4 letter words ending with sia
- asia — the largest of the continents, bordering on the Arctic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, and the Mediterranean and Red Seas in the west. It includes the large peninsulas of Asia Minor, India, Arabia, and Indochina and the island groups of Japan, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Sri Lanka; contains the mountain ranges of the Hindu Kush, Himalayas, Pamirs, Tian Shan, Urals, and Caucasus, the great plateaus of India, Iran, and Tibet, vast plains and deserts, and the valleys of many large rivers including the Mekong, Irrawaddy, Indus, Ganges, Tigris, and Euphrates. Pop: 4 164 252 000 (2011 est). Area: 44 391 162 sq km (17 139 445 sq miles)
- hsia — a legendary dynasty in China, the traditional dates of which are 2205–1766 b.c.
- psia — pounds per square inch, absolute
- tsia — (messaging) Title Says It All. Something to put in the body of a electronic mail message or bulletin board posting when no body is really necessary because the title or subject header contains the whole message.
- usia — United States Information Agency
5 letter words ending with sia
6 letter words ending with sia
- a'asia — Australasia
- abasia — a muscular disorder causing an inability to walk
- alesia — an ancient city and fortress in Gaul: Caesar captured Vercingetorix here 52 b.c.
- amusia — the inability to distinguish differences in musical pitch; tone deafness
- cassia — any plant of the mainly tropical leguminous genus Cassia, esp C. fistula, whose pods yield cassia pulp, a mild laxative
7 letter words ending with sia
8 letter words ending with sia
- agenesia — absence of or failed development of a body part.
- agerasia — An outward appearance more youthful than one's true age.
- aglossia — congenital absence of the tongue
- akinesia — the loss of the ability to move, caused by diseases of the central nervous system
- alocasia — any of various tropical plants of the genus Alocasia
9 letter words ending with sia
- achalasia — failure of the cardiac sphincter of the oesophagus to relax, resulting in difficulty in swallowing
- aesthesia — the normal ability to experience sensation, perception, or sensitivity
- akathisia — the inability to sit still because of uncontrollable movement caused by reaction to drugs
- analgesia — inability to feel pain
- anaplasia — reversion of plant or animal cells to a simpler less differentiated form
10 letter words ending with sia
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- afrormosia — a hard teaklike wood obtained from tropical African trees of the leguminous genus Pericopsis
- anesthesia — a partial or total loss of the sense of pain, temperature, touch, etc., produced by disease
- aphrodisia — the desire for sexual intimacy
- belorussia — historical region in central Europe corresponding to present-day Belarus
11 letter words ending with sia
- acmesthesia — awareness of sharp points through the sense of touch without experiencing pain.
- acrocinesia — (pathology) Excessive movement of the limbs.
- acrokinesia — (pathology) Alternative form of acrocinesia.
- anaesthesia — Anaesthesia is the use of anaesthetics in medicine and surgery.
- antonomasia — the substitution of a title or epithet for a proper name, such as his highness
12 letter words ending with sia
- acenesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- anaphrodisia — diminished sexual desire.
- baraesthesia — the ability to sense pressure
- bradykinesia — abnormal slowness of physical movement, esp as an effect of Parkinson's disease
- chromatopsia — an irregularity in the ability to see colours properly
13 letter words ending with sia
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- alymphoplasia — (medicine) aplasia of the lymphoid tissue.
- ankyloglossia — tongue-tie.
- broca-aphasia — a type of aphasia caused by a lesion in Broca's area of the brain, characterized by misarticulated speech and lack of grammatical morphemes.
14 letter words ending with sia
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- cryoanesthesia — (pathology) Insensibility resulting from cold.
- diadokokinesia — the normal ability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- hyperaesthesia — an abnormally acute sense of pain, heat, cold, or touch; algesia.
15 letter words ending with sia
- acroanaesthesia — (pathology) Loss of sensation in the extremities.
- cryoanaesthesia — Alternative spelling of cryoanesthesia.
- diadochokinesia — the normal ability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- hyperanakinesia — abnormally active mechanical movement, especially of the stomach or intestine.
- thermanesthesia — loss of ability to feel cold or heat; loss of the sense or feeling of temperature.
16 letter words ending with sia
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- chondrodysplasia — (medicine) A genetic disorder characterized by short-limbed dwarfism.
- lymphangiectasia — (medicine) dilation of the lymphatic vessels.
- thermoanesthesia — thermanesthesia.
17 letter words ending with sia
- electroanesthesia — Anesthesia induced by cranial electrotherapy stimulation.
18 letter words ending with sia
19 letter words ending with sia
- karachai-cherkessia — a constituent republic of W Russia, on the N side of the Caucasus Mountains. Capital: Cherkessk. Pop: 439 700 (2002). Area: 14 100 sq km (5440 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words that ending in SIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 328 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in SIA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.