Words ending with sa
2 letter words ending with sa
3 letter words ending with sa
4 letter words ending with sa
5 letter words ending with sa
6 letter words ending with sa
- aftosa — foot-and-mouth disease.
- ahimsa — (in Hindu, Buddhist, and Jainist philosophy) the law of reverence for, and nonviolence to, every form of life
- alissa — a female given name: from a Hebrew word meaning “joy.”.
- calesa — a horse drawn buggy, once common in the Philippines but now mainly used as a tourist attraction
- camisa — a smock or shirt
7 letter words ending with sa
- abomasa — Plural form of abomasum.
- amorosa — a female lover
- anchusa — any Eurasian plant of the boraginaceous genus Anchusa, having rough hairy stems and leaves and blue flowers
- bayelsa — a state of Nigeria, on the Niger river delta on the Gulf of Guinea. Capital: Yenagoa. Pop: 1 703 358 (2006). Area: 10 773 sq km (4159 sq miles)
- canossa — a ruined castle in N Italy, in Emilia near Reggio nell'Emilia: scene of the penance done by the Holy Roman Emperor Henry IV before Pope Gregory VII
8 letter words ending with sa
- abscissa — the horizontal or x-coordinate of a point in a two-dimensional system of Cartesian coordinates. It is the distance from the y-axis measured parallel to the x-axis
- arethusa — a North American orchid, Arethusa bulbosa, having one long narrow leaf and one rose-purple flower fringed with yellow
- babirusa — a wild pig, Babyrousa babyrussa, inhabiting marshy forests in Indonesia. It has an almost hairless wrinkled skin and enormous curved canine teeth
- bogalusa — a city in SE Louisiana.
- cimarosa — Domenico. 1749–1801, Italian composer, chiefly remembered for his opera buffa The Secret Marriage (1792)
9 letter words ending with sa
- appaloosa — a breed of horse, originally from America, typically having a spotted rump
- dogaressa — the wife of a doge
- granulosa — (anatomy) A layer of small cells that forms the wall of an ovarian follicle.
- lampedusa — Giuseppe (Tomasi) di [joo-zep-pe taw-mah-zee-dee] /dʒuˈzɛp pɛ tɔˈmɑ zi di/ (Show IPA), 1896–1957, Italian novelist.
- masinissa — 238–149 b.c, king of Numidia c210–149.
10 letter words ending with sa
- barbarossa — the nickname of the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick I
- iphianassa — (in the Iliad) a daughter of Agamemnon, offered to Achilles as a wife if he would return to battle against the Trojans.
- lithophysa — a cavity or hollow found in volcanic rocks, caused by expanding gas
- massinissa — 238–149 b.c, king of Numidia c210–149.
- paraglossa — the outer lobe of the lingua or labium of certain insects
11 letter words ending with sa
- cape-glossa — Cape, a promontory in SW Albania.
- capricciosa — A pizza garnished with mushrooms, artichokes, ham and olives.
- hydromedusa — the medusa form of a hydrozoan.
- katharevusa — the puristic Modern Greek literary language (distinguished from Demotic).
- vallombrosa — a resort in central Italy, near Florence: famous abbey.
12 letter words ending with sa
22 letter words ending with sa
- the-leaning-tower-pisa — a round, marble campanile in Pisa, Italy, begun in 1174 and now 17 feet (5.2 meters) out of the perpendicular in its height of 179 feet (54 meters).
On this page, we collect all words that ending in SA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 279 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in SA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.