Words ending with rted
6 letter words ending with rted
- airted — a direction.
- carted — Convey or put in a cart or similar vehicle.
- certed — Certificate in Education
- darted — a small, slender missile that is pointed at one end and usually feathered at the other and is propelled by hand, as in the game of darts, or by a blowgun when used as a weapon.
- farted — Simple past tense and past participle of fart.
7 letter words ending with rted
- aborted — Carry out or undergo the abortion of (a fetus).
- alerted — fully aware and attentive; wide-awake; keen: an alert mind.
- averted — to turn away or aside: to avert one's eyes.
- blurted — to utter suddenly or inadvertently; divulge impulsively or unadvisedly (usually followed by out): He blurted out the hiding place of the spy.
- charted — a sheet exhibiting information in tabular form.
8 letter words ending with rted
- -hearted — -hearted combines with adjectives such as 'kind' or 'cold' to form adjectives which indicate that someone has a particular character or personality or is in a particular mood.
- -shirted — -shirted is used to form adjectives which indicate what colour or type of shirt someone is wearing.
- adverted — to remark or comment; refer (usually followed by to): He adverted briefly to the news of the day.
- asserted — resting on a statement or claim unsupported by evidence or proof; alleged: The asserted value of the property was twice the amount anyone offered.
- assorted — A group of assorted things is a group of similar things that are of different sizes or colours or have different qualities.
9 letter words ending with rted
- comforted — to soothe, console, or reassure; bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- comported — Simple past tense and past participle of comport.
- concerted — A concerted action is done by several people or groups working together.
- conserted — Misspelling of concerted.
- consorted — a husband or wife; spouse, especially of a reigning monarch. Compare prince consort, queen consort.
10 letter words ending with rted
- anteverted — to displace (the uterus or other body organ) by tipping forward.
- bighearted — quick to give or forgive; generous or magnanimous
- dishearted — Simple past tense and past participle of disheart.
- ill-sorted — badly matched; poorly arranged.
- outsmarted — to get the better of (someone); outwit.
11 letter words ending with rted
- basehearted — having a low, mean, or contemptible nature or character; meanspirited.
- big-hearted — If you describe someone as big-hearted, you think they are kind and generous, and always willing to help people.
- boldhearted — courageous or daring; intrepid.
- coldhearted — lacking sympathy; unfeeling
- downhearted — dejected; depressed; discouraged.
12 letter words ending with rted
- animadverted — Simple past tense and past participle of animadvert.
- blackhearted — wicked; evil
- cold-hearted — A cold-hearted person does not feel any affection or sympathy towards other people.
- controverted — to argue against; dispute; deny; oppose.
- cruelhearted — having a cruel heart; lacking kindness, compassion, etc.
13 letter words ending with rted
- black-hearted — evil, malicious, or wicked
- brokenhearted — Someone who is brokenhearted is very sad and upset because they have had a serious disappointment.
- cruel-hearted — having a cruel heart; lacking kindness, compassion, etc.
- faint-hearted — lacking courage; cowardly; timorous.
- false-hearted — having a false or treacherous heart; deceitful; perfidious.
14 letter words ending with rted
15 letter words ending with rted
- chicken-hearted — easily frightened; cowardly
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RTED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 198 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RTED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.