Words ending with rous
4 letter words ending with rous
- rous — (Francis) Peyton, 1879–1970, U.S. pathologist: Nobel Prize in medicine 1966.
6 letter words ending with rous
7 letter words ending with rous
8 letter words ending with rous
9 letter words ending with rous
10 letter words ending with rous
- adulterous — An adulterous relationship is a sexual relationship between a married person and someone they are not married to. An adulterous person is someone who commits adultery.
- aeriferous — conveying air, as the bronchial tubes.
- anarthrous — having no joints or articulated limbs
- anoestrous — anestrous.
- aposporous — characterized by apospory
11 letter words ending with rous
- adiaphorous — having no effect for good or ill, as a drug or placebo
- adipocerous — Like adipocere.
- adventurous — Someone who is adventurous is willing to take risks and to try new methods. Something that is adventurous involves new things or ideas.
- anisomerous — (of flowers) having floral whorls that differ in the number of their parts
- bacciferous — bearing berries
12 letter words ending with rous
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambisextrous — Informal. sexually attracted to both sexes; bisexual. used by or suitable for either sex; unisex: ambisextrous hair styles.
- amentiferous — bearing aments
- anemochorous — (of a fruit, seed, or spore) adapted for dispersion by wind.
- arseniferous — Lb geology Containing or producing arsenic.
13 letter words ending with rous
14 letter words ending with rous
15 letter words ending with rous
16 letter words ending with rous
- phytosuccivorous — feeding on sap, as certain sucking insects.
17 letter words ending with rous
- organophosphorous — Misspelling of organophosphorus.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ROUS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 594 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ROUS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.