Words ending with ring
4 letter words ending with ring
- ring — a male given name.
- anchor ring — a ring made from an iron bar of circular cross-section
- annual ring — a ring of wood indicating one year's growth, seen in the transverse section of stems and roots of woody plants growing in temperate climates
- ball and ring — a simplified bead-and-reel turning, used especially in English and American furniture of the 17th century.
- benzene ring — the hexagonal ring of bonded carbon atoms in the benzene molecule or its derivatives
5 letter words ending with ring
6 letter words ending with ring
- airing — exposure to air or warmth, as for drying or ventilation
- baring — Evelyn, 1st Earl of Cromer. 1841–1917, English administrator. As consul general in Egypt with plenipotentiary powers, he controlled the Egyptian government from 1883 to 1907
- bering — Vitus (ˈviːtʊs). 1681–1741, Danish navigator, who explored the N Pacific for the Russians and discovered Bering Island and the Bering Strait
- boring — Someone or something boring is so dull and uninteresting that they make people tired and impatient.
- caring — If someone is caring, they are affectionate, helpful, and sympathetic.
7 letter words ending with ring
- adoring — An adoring person is someone who loves and admires another person very much.
- barring — You use barring to indicate that the person, thing, or event that you are mentioning is an exception to your statement.
- bearing — Someone's bearing is the way in which they move or stand.
- behring — Emil (Adolf) von (ˈeːmiːl fɔn). 1854–1917, German bacteriologist, who discovered diphtheria and tetanus antitoxins: Nobel prize for physiology or medicine 1901
- blaring — to emit a loud, raucous sound: The trumpets blared as the procession got under way.
8 letter words ending with ring
- abjuring — Present participle of abjure.
- adhering — to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud adhered to his shoes.
- adjuring — Present participle of adjure.
- admiring — An admiring expression shows that you like or respect someone or something.
- alluring — Someone or something that is alluring is very attractive.
9 letter words ending with ring
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- acquiring — to come into possession or ownership of; get as one's own: to acquire property.
- anchoring — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- answering — Present participle of answer.
- appearing — to come into sight; become visible: A man suddenly appeared in the doorway.
10 letter words ending with ring
- accoutring — Present participle of accoutre.
- backfiring — Present participle of backfire.
- blabbering — to reveal indiscreetly and thoughtlessly: They blabbed my confidences to everyone.
- blathering — foolish, voluble talk: His speech was full of the most amazing blather.
- blistering — Blistering heat is very great heat.
11 letter words ending with ring
12 letter words ending with ring
- base-pairing — the process of binding separate DNA sequences by base pairs.
- beleaguering — to surround with military forces.
- canyoneering — (US) Canyoning, a hybrid outdoor sport involving the traversal of river canyons.
- caricaturing — a picture, description, etc., ludicrously exaggerating the peculiarities or defects of persons or things: His caricature of the mayor in this morning's paper is the best he's ever drawn.
- carpentering — a person who builds or repairs wooden structures, as houses, scaffolds, or shelving.
13 letter words ending with ring
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- auctioneering — Present participle of auctioneer.
- awe-inspiring — If you describe someone or something as awe-inspiring, you are emphasizing that you think that they are remarkable and amazing, although sometimes rather frightening.
- cantilevering — Present participle of cantilever.
- child-bearing — the act or process of carrying and giving birth to a child
14 letter words ending with ring
- bioengineering — People sometimes use bioengineering to talk about genetic engineering.
- blade-shearing — the shearing of sheep using hand shears
- disencumbering — Present participle of disencumber.
- ecoengineering — A form of engineering that aims to work in harmony with the natural environment.
- electioneering — Campaigning for elective office on behalf of oneself or another candidate.
15 letter words ending with ring
- child-battering — the physical abuse of a child by a parent or guardian, as by beating.
- gossipmongering — The behaviour of a gossipmonger; the spreading of salacious rumours.
- hydrofracturing — a process in which fractures in rocks below the earth's surface are opened and widened by injecting chemicals and liquids at high pressure: used especially to extract natural gas or oil.
- non-interfering — to come into opposition, as one thing with another, especially with the effect of hampering action or procedure (often followed by with): Constant distractions interfere with work.
- pre-engineering — the art or science of making practical application of the knowledge of pure sciences, as physics or chemistry, as in the construction of engines, bridges, buildings, mines, ships, and chemical plants.
16 letter words ending with ring
17 letter words ending with ring
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
18 letter words ending with ring
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- houghton-le-spring — a town in N England, in Sunderland unitary authority, Tyne and Wear: coal-mining. Pop: 36 746 (2001)
19 letter words ending with ring
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RING. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1269 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RING that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.