Words ending with ric
3 letter words ending with ric
- ric — Royal Institute of Chemistry
4 letter words ending with ric
5 letter words ending with ric
6 letter words ending with ric
- agaric — any saprotrophic basidiomycetous fungus of the family Agaricaceae, having gills on the underside of the cap. The group includes the edible mushrooms and poisonous forms such as the fly agaric
- alaric — ?370–410 ad, king of the Visigoths, who served under the Roman emperor Theodosius I but later invaded Greece and Italy, capturing Rome in 410
- andric — Ivo (ˈiːvɔ). 1892–1975, Serbian novelist; author of The Bridge on the Drina (1945): Nobel prize for literature 1961
- anuric — having anuria
- capric — (of a type of acid) smelling of goats
7 letter words ending with ric
- -hydric — having (a specified number of) hydroxyl radicals or replaceable hydrogen atoms in the molecule
- aelfric — ("Ælfric Grammaticus"; "Ælfric the Grammarian") a.d. c955–c1020, English abbot and writer.
- aldaric — Of or pertaining to an aldaric acid or its derivative.
- amharic — the official language of Ethiopia, belonging to the SE Semitic subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic family
- baldric — a wide silk sash or leather belt worn over the right shoulder to the left hip for carrying a sword, etc
8 letter words ending with ric
- -centric — having a centre as specified
- acentric — without a centre
- aciduric — (of bacteria) capable of growth in an acid environment.
- aetheric — ether (defs 3–5).
- amphoric — resembling the sound produced by blowing into a bottle. Amphoric breath sounds are heard through a stethoscope placed over a cavity in the lung
9 letter words ending with ric
- ahistoric — not related to or concerned with documented history
- aleatoric — designating or of music that involves chance or unpredictability in composition or performance or both
- allegoric — consisting of or pertaining to allegory; of the nature of or containing allgegory; figurative: an allegorical poem; an allegorical meaning.
- allobaric — of or relating to change in atmospheric pressure: allobaric wind.
- anaphoric — of or relating to anaphora
10 letter words ending with ric
- aerometric — Describing any measurement of a physical property of air (or other gases), but especially of temperature, pressure and velocity.
- allometric — Of or pertaining to allometry.
- allopatric — (of biological speciation or species) taking place or existing in areas that are geographically separated from one another
- allosteric — of, relating to, or designating a function of an enzyme in which the structure and activity of the enzyme are modified by the binding of a metabolic molecule
- altimetric — Of or pertaining to altimetry.
11 letter words ending with ric
- acidimetric — (chemistry) Describing a titration in which the titrant is an acid.
- acrocentric — (of a chromosome) having the centromere at one end
- afrocentric — centered on, emphasizing, or showing the influence of African or, sometimes, African-American history and culture
- albuminuric — related to the state of albuminuria
- allocentric — Concerned with the interests of others more than one's own; community-minded.
12 letter words ending with ric
- achlorhydric — relating to a lack of gastric hydrochloric acid
- actinometric — Of or pertaining to actinometry.
- alphanumeric — (of a character set, code, or file of data) consisting of alphabetical and numerical symbols
- aminobutyric — (organic chemistry) Of or pertaining to any of several isomeric univalent radicals in which a hydrogen atom of a butyric radical is replaced by an amino group.
- amperometric — relating to or involving the measurement of an electric current
13 letter words ending with ric
- amphitheatric — Of, pertaining to, exhibited in, or resembling an amphitheatre.
- antisymmetric — (of a relation) never holding between a pair of arguments x and y when it holds between y and x except when x = y, as "…is no younger than…"
- archaeometric — relating to archaeometry
- archbishopric — the rank, office, or jurisdiction of an archbishop
- cephalometric — Relating to cephalometrics.
14 letter words ending with ric
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
- asthenospheric — relating to the asthenosphere
- chlorosulfuric — (inorganic chemistry) Of or pertaining to chlorosulfuric acid or its derivatives.
- christocentric — having as the theological focal point the teachings and practices of Jesus Christ.
- complexometric — as in complexometric indicator, an ionochromic dye that undergoes a definite colour change in presence of specific metal ions
15 letter words ending with ric
16 letter words ending with ric
- heteromultimeric — (biochemistry) Describing a protein containing two or more different polypeptide chains.
- interhemispheric — of, relating to, or between hemispheres, as of the earth: interhemispheric cooperation.
- magneto-electric — of or relating to the induction of electric current or electromotive force by means of permanent magnets.
- microphotometric — of, involving, or relating to microphotometry
- neuropsychiatric — Of or pertaining to neuropsychiatry; simultaneously neurological and psychiatric.
17 letter words ending with ric
- intertrochanteric — (anatomy) Between the two trochanters of the femur.
- nitrohydrochloric — (chemistry) Of, pertaining to, or containing, nitric acid and hydrochloric acids.
- nonstoichiometric — (of a solid compound) having a composition in which the ratio of the atoms present is not a simple integer
- omphalomesenteric — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the umbilicus and mesentery.
20 letter words ending with ric
- spectrophotoelectric — pertaining to the relationship between the wavelength of the incident radiation and the number of electrons released by a photoelectric substance.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 590 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.