Words ending with ri
3 letter words ending with ri
4 letter words ending with ri
5 letter words ending with ri
6 letter words ending with ri
- ambari — kenaf.
- aomori — seaport in northernmost Honshu, Japan, on an inlet of the Sea of Japan: pop. 293,000
- aparri — a seaport on N Luzon, in the N Philippines.
- askari — (in East Africa) a soldier or policeman
- bihari — a member of an Indian people living chiefly in Bihar but also in other parts of NW India and Bangladesh
7 letter words ending with ri
- alfieri — Count Vittorio (vitˈtɔːrjo). 1749–1803, Italian dramatist and poet, noted for his classical tragedies and political satires
- alizari — the madder plant found in the Middle East
- allegri — Gregorio. 1582–1652, Italian composer and singer. His compositions include a Miserere for nine voices
- andvari — a dwarf who possessed a treasure hoard, which was robbed by Loki
- apriori — Alternative form of a priori.
8 letter words ending with ri
- akrotiri — the remains of an ancient Minoan city on the island of Thera in the Aegean Sea, where abundant pottery and frescoes of the second millennium b.c. have been excavated.
- akureyri — a city in N Iceland.
- araguari — a city in central Brazil.
- beriberi — a disease, endemic in E and S Asia, caused by dietary deficiency of thiamine (vitamin B1). It affects the nerves to the limbs, producing pain, paralysis, and swelling
- bhelpuri — an Indian dish of puffed rice and vegetables
9 letter words ending with ri
- adapazari — city in NW Turkey: pop. 152,000
- ahtisaari — Martti [mahr-ti] /ˈmɑr tɪ/ (Show IPA), born 1938, president of Finland 1994–2000.
- al-ashari — Abu ʾl-Hasan [ah-boo al-ha-san] /ˈɑ bu æl hæˈsæn/ (Show IPA), a.d. c873–936, the formulator of the classical synthesis in Islamic philosophical theology known as Ashʿarism.
- carbonari — a secret political society with liberal republican aims, originating in S Italy about 1811 and particularly engaged in the struggle for Italian unification
- cavalieri — Francesco Bonaventura [frahn-ches-kaw baw-nah-ven-too-rah] /frɑnˈtʃɛs kɔ ˌbɔ nɑ vɛnˈtu rɑ/ (Show IPA), 1598–1697, Italian mathematician.
10 letter words ending with ri
- al-bukhari — Muhammad ibn Ismaʿil [ib-uh n is-mah-eel] /ˈɪb ən ɪsˈmɑ il/ (Show IPA), a.d. 810–870, a collector of the Hadith.
- alessandri — Jorge [hawr-he] /ˈhɔr hɛ/ (Show IPA), 1896–1986, Chilean engineer and statesman: president 1958–64.
- amphigouri — amphigory.
- certiorari — an order of a superior court directing that a record of proceedings in a lower court be sent up for review
- devanagari — a syllabic script in which Sanskrit, Hindi, and other modern languages of India are written
11 letter words ending with ri
- bhartrihari — a.d. 570?–650? Indian grammarian and poet.
- brahmachari — a student of the Vedas, especially one committed to brahmacharya.
- carabinieri — a member of the Italian national police force, organized as a military unit and charged with maintaining public security and order as well as assisting local police.
- chimichurri — an Argentinian sauce of parsley, oregano, red chilies, lemon zest, vinegar, and olive oil, often served with grilled meat.
- condottieri — a leader of a private band of mercenary soldiers in Italy, especially in the 14th and 15th centuries.
12 letter words ending with ri
- antiberiberi — Countering beriberi.
- electrophori — Plural form of electrophorus.
- sukarnoputri — Megawati (ˈmɛɡəˌwɒtɪ). born 1947, Indonesian politician; president of Indonesia (2001–04): daughter of Achmed Sukarno
- ubangi-shari — former name of the Central African Republic.
- wolf-ferrari — Ermanno [er-mahn-naw] /ɛrˈmɑn nɔ/ (Show IPA), 1876–1948, Italian composer.
13 letter words ending with ri
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 321 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.