Words ending with ret
3 letter words ending with ret
- ret — to soak in water or expose to moisture, as flax or hemp, to facilitate the removal of the fiber from the woody tissue by partial rotting.
4 letter words ending with ret
5 letter words ending with ret
- -uret — formerly used to form the names of binary chemical compounds
- adret — a side of a mountain receiving direct sunlight.
- arret — a judicial decision
- beret — A beret is a circular, flat hat that is made of soft material and has no brim.
- buret — a graduated glass tube, commonly having a stopcock at the bottom, used for accurately measuring or measuring out small quantities of liquid.
6 letter words ending with ret
- affret — a fierce and raging attack
- amoret — an amorous girl or woman
- barret — a small flat cap resembling a biretta
- befret — to fret greatly about
- biuret — a white crystalline substance, C 2 H 5 O 2 N 3 ⋅H 2 O, soluble in water and alcohol, used for the identification of urea, from which it is formed on heating.
7 letter words ending with ret
- arboret — an area planted with shrubs
- cabaret — Cabaret is live entertainment consisting of dancing, singing, or comedy acts that are performed in the evening in restaurants or nightclubs.
- charret — (obsolete) A chariot.
- cigaret — a cylindrical roll of finely cut tobacco cured for smoking, considerably smaller than most cigars and usually wrapped in thin white paper.
- coffret — a small coffer
8 letter words ending with ret
- allecret — a half suit of light plate armor.
- anchoret — anchorite.
- banneret — a knight who was entitled to command other knights and men-at-arms under his own banner
- carburet — to combine or mix (a gas) with carbon or carbon compounds
- carteret — John, 1st Earl Granville. 1690–1763, British statesman, diplomat, and orator who led the opposition to Walpole (1730–42), after whose fall he became a leading minister as secretary of state (1742–44)
9 letter words ending with ret
- interpret — to give or provide the meaning of; explain; explicate; elucidate: to interpret the hidden meaning of a parable.
- nonsecret — not secret
- spinneret — an organ or part by means of which a spider, insect larva, or the like spins a silky thread for its web or cocoon.
- sulphuret — to treat or combine with sulphur
- swimmeret — (in many crustaceans) one of a number of abdominal limbs or appendages, usually adapted for swimming and for carrying eggs, as distinguished from other limbs adapted for walking or seizing.
10 letter words ending with ret
11 letter words ending with ret
- buy-to-fret — denoting the practice of buying a property to let to tenants during a period when property values are falling
- reinterpret — to give or provide the meaning of; explain; explicate; elucidate: to interpret the hidden meaning of a parable.
- supersecret — a top secret
- ultrasecret — completely secret
12 letter words ending with ret
- misinterpret — Interpret (something or someone) wrongly.
13 letter words ending with ret
- caulifloweret — an individual floret from a cauliflower
16 letter words ending with ret
- levallois-perret — a suburb of Paris, in N France, on the Seine.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RET. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 117 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RET that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.