Words ending with rder
5 letter words ending with rder
- order — an authoritative direction or instruction; command; mandate.
- a tall order — If something is a tall order, it is very difficult.
- activation order — an instruction to create, mobilize, or organize a unit
- administration order — an order by a court appointing a person to manage a company that is in financial difficulty, in an attempt to ensure the survival of the company or achieve the best realization of its assets
- affiliation order — (formerly) an order made by a magistrates' court that a man adjudged to be the father of an illegitimate child shall contribute a specified periodic sum towards the child's maintenance
6 letter words ending with rder
- birder — a person who engages in bird-watching; bird-watcher
- border — The border between two countries or regions is the dividing line between them. Sometimes the border also refers to the land close to this line.
- carder — a machine for combing and paralleling fibers of cotton, flax, wool, etc., prior to spinning to remove short, undesirable fibers and produce a sliver.
- corder — a string or thin rope made of several strands braided, twisted, or woven together.
- furder — Eye dialect of further Comparative form of far.
7 letter words ending with rder
8 letter words ending with rder
9 letter words ending with rder
- backorder — Commerce. an order or part of an order waiting to be filled.
- bombarder — a person or thing which bombards
- camcorder — A camcorder is a portable video camera which records both pictures and sound.
- discarder — One who, or that which, discards.
- forrarder — (chiefly jocular) Further forward; more advanced.
10 letter words ending with rder
- back-order — to treat as a back order: We have to back-order your sofa until the new fabric arrives.
- infraorder — A taxonomic category that ranks below a suborder.
- keyboarder — One who keyboards; a typist.
- mail-order — pertaining to or obtained by mail order: a dozen mail-order rosebushes.
- palmcorder — A palmcorder is a small video camera that you can hold in the palm of your hand.
11 letter words ending with rder
12 letter words ending with rder
- counterorder — An order (command) made in opposition to a previous one.
- cross-border — Cross-border trade occurs between companies in different countries.
- custom-order — to obtain by special or individual order: These wide doors have to be custom-ordered.
- minirecorder — a small tape recorder, using minicassettes.
- muttonbirder — a person who hunts muttonbirds
13 letter words ending with rder
- counter-order — an order which revokes a previous order
- law-and-order — strict control of crime and repression of violence, sometimes involving the possible restriction of civil rights.
- made-to-order — made in accordance with an individual's specifications or requirements: a made-to-order suit. Compare ready-to-wear.
- photorecorder — a device for making photographic records.
- special-order — to obtain by specific individual order: to special-order a dining-room chandelier.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RDER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 291 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RDER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.