Words ending with rame
5 letter words ending with rame
- arame — a dark brown or black seaweed, Eisenia bicyclis (or Ecklonia bicyclis), that is used in Japanese cuisine
- brame — a fierce passion or vexation
- crame — a merchant's booth or stall at a market
- frame — a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- grame — (obsolete) Anger; wrath; scorn; bitterness; repugnance.
6 letter words ending with rame
- iframe — (Internet) A section of a web page that can act as the container for a second separate page or resource.
7 letter words ending with rame
- a-frame — (of a house) constructed with an A-shaped elevation
- deframe — a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- enframe — to put inside a frame
- macrame — an elaborately patterned lacelike webbing made of hand-knotted cord, yarn, or the like, and used for wall decorations, hanging baskets, garments, accessories, etc.
- reframe — a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
8 letter words ending with rame
9 letter words ending with rame
- doorframe — the frame of a doorway, including two jambs and a lintel, or head.
- footframe — a rigid midsole molded into the back part of a shoe or boot, adding stability.
- headframe — a structure supporting the hoisting sheaves at the top of a mine shaft.
- mainframe — a large computer, often the hub of a system serving many users.
- packframe — a framework, usually of lightweight metal tubing, that supports a backpack on the wearer, often by curved extensions that fit over the shoulders.
10 letter words ending with rame
- interframe — (signal processing) A video frame which is compressed to express only the change from a reference frame.
- intraframe — (signal processing) A video frame which does not depend on any other frame for rendering, but simply presents fixed image. Usually subject to spatial compression.
- stop-frame — Also called stop frame. the process of filming puppets and other objects one frame at a time while incrementally moving or modifying them, giving the illusion of lifelike motion when the captured film frames are viewed in rapid sequence (often used attributively): stop-motion animation; a stop-motion film.
- underframe — the lower frame on which a vehicular structure rests: the underframe of a bus.
12 letter words ending with rame
- freeze-frame — an optical effect or technique in which a single frame of film is reprinted in a continuous series, which when shown gives the effect of a still photograph.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RAME. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 77 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RAME that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.