Words ending with phic
6 letter words ending with phic
- orphic — of or relating to Orpheus.
7 letter words ending with phic
- delphic — of or relating to Delphi or its oracle or temple
- edaphic — related to or caused by particular soil conditions, as of texture or drainage, rather than by physiographic or climatic factors.
- glyphic — a pictograph or hieroglyph.
- graphic — giving a clear and effective picture; vivid: a graphic account of an earthquake.
- morphic — Linguistics. a sequence of phonemes constituting a minimal unit of grammar or syntax, and, as such, a representation, member, or contextual variant of a morpheme in a specific environment. Compare allomorph (def 2).
8 letter words ending with phic
9 letter words ending with phic
- digraphic — Of or pertaining to a digraph.
- dimorphic — having two forms.
- epedaphic — of or relating to atmospheric conditions
- epitaphic — Pertaining to an epitaph.
- eutrophic — (of a lake or other body of water) rich in nutrients and so supporting a dense plant population, the decomposition of which kills animal life by depriving it of oxygen.
10 letter words ending with phic
- anaglyphic — Relating to anaglyphs.
- anamorphic — of, relating to, or caused by anamorphosis or anamorphism
- biographic — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
- biomorphic — having the form of a living organism
- diagraphic — descriptive; relating to illustration by drawing or graphics
11 letter words ending with phic
- allographic — Relating to allographs or allography.
- allomorphic — any of two or more different forms of the same chemical compound.
- amyotrophic — (medicine) Characterized by atrophy of the muscles.
- antatrophic — preventing or curing atrophy.
- apostrophic — a digression in the form of an address to someone not present, or to a personified object or idea, as “O Death, where is thy sting?”.
12 letter words ending with phic
- anepigraphic — (of a coin, artifact, etc.) without a legend or inscription.
- angiographic — relating to or using angiography
- anisomorphic — differing in the semantic scope of terms referring to the real world: for instance, English and Russian are anisomorphic with regard to colour terms, English treating light blue and navy blue as shades of one colour but Russian treating these two shades as unrelated
- antistrophic — Of or pertaining to an antistrophe.
- aortographic — relating to an aortography or aortography
13 letter words ending with phic
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- allelomorphic — relating to alleles
- autapomorphic — (biology) Describing any characteristic that has evolved in only a single species (or other taxon).
- bibliographic — a complete or selective list of works compiled upon some common principle, as authorship, subject, place of publication, or printer.
- cardiographic — (physiology) Of or pertaining to, or produced by, a cardiograph.
14 letter words ending with phic
- arteriographic — relating to arteriography
- autobiographic — marked by or dealing with one's own experiences or life history; of or in the manner of an autobiography: autobiographical material; an autobiographical novel.
- coelanaglyphic — (of pottery) decorated with sunken relief
- corticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex; adrenocorticotrophic
- dermatoglyphic — relating to skin markings (such as fingerprints) or the study thereof
15 letter words ending with phic
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropomorphic — Anthropomorphic means relating to the idea that an animal, a god, or an object has feelings or characteristics like those of a human being.
- chromatographic — (analytical chemistry) Of or pertaining to chromatography.
- cinematographic — a motion-picture projector.
- gynandromorphic — (of an organism) Having male and female characteristics.
16 letter words ending with phic
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- antipornographic — Opposing pornography.
- autoethnographic — Using ethnographic techniques to describe one's own life, or events in which one is a participant.
- autoradiographic — Of or pertaining to an autoradiograph, a radiographic image produced by the decay of a radioactive substance.
- chemoautotrophic — producing organic matter by the use of energy obtained by oxidation of certain chemicals with carbon dioxide as the carbon source
17 letter words ending with phic
18 letter words ending with phic
19 letter words ending with phic
20 letter words ending with phic
23 letter words ending with phic
- electroencephalographic — Of or pertaining to electroencephalography or electroencephalographs.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in PHIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 256 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in PHIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.