Words ending with ph
3 letter words ending with ph
4 letter words ending with ph
- caph — kaf
- japh — (programming) A Perl program which prints "Just another Perl hacker" using extremely obfuscated methods, typically ones based on obscure behaviours of sometimes rarely-used functions, in the spirit of the Obfuscated C Contest. The obfuscation can result from the code being total gibberish, e.g.: $_="krJhruaesrltre c a cnp,ohet";$_.=$1,print$2while s/(..)(.)//; or from having "Just another Perl hacker" embedded in opaque code: $_='987;s/^(\d+)/$1-1/e;$1?eval:print"Just another Perl hacker,"';eval or from looking like it does something simple and completely unrelated to printing "Just another Perl hacker": $_ = "wftedskaebjgdpjgidbsmnjgc"; tr/a-z/oh, turtleneck Phrase Jar!/; print; Examples.
- kaph — the eleventh letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- koph — the nineteenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- meph — (informal) mephedrone.
5 letter words ending with ph
- aleph — the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet (א) articulated as a glottal stop and transliterated with a superior comma (')
- bumph — alt. spelling of bumf
- delph — Delftware crockery.
- glyph — a pictograph or hieroglyph.
- graph — a diagram representing a system of connections or interrelations among two or more things by a number of distinctive dots, lines, bars, etc.
6 letter words ending with ph
- -graph — an instrument that writes or records
- -morph — indicating shape, form, or structure of a specified kind
- adolph — a masculine name: equiv. L. Adolphus, Fr. Adolphe, Ger. Adolf
- caliph — A Caliph was a Muslim ruler.
- ceriph — a smaller line used to finish off a main stroke of a letter, as at the top and bottom of M.
7 letter words ending with ph
- acaleph — any of the coelenterates of the former taxonomic group Acalephae, which included the jellyfishes
- bimorph — an assembly of two piezoelectric crystals cemented together so that an applied voltage causes one to expand and the other to contract, converting electrical signals into mechanical energy. Conversely, bending can generate a voltage: used in loudspeakers, gramophone pick-ups, etc
- diglyph — (in a Doric frieze) a type of ornament consisting of two vertical grooves carved into the stone
- digraph — a pair of letters representing a single speech sound, as ea in meat or th in path.
- dimorph — either of the two forms assumed by a mineral or other chemical substance exhibiting dimorphism.
8 letter words ending with ph
- airgraph — a system devised in the Second World War in which letters were photographed in miniature and sent by airmail
- anaglyph — a stereoscopic picture consisting of two images of the same object, taken from slightly different angles, in two complementary colours, usually red and cyan (green-blue). When viewed through spectacles having one red and one cyan lens, the images merge to produce a stereoscopic sensation
- apograph — a perfect copy or transcript
- biograph — a biographical summary
- biomorph — a set of two-dimensional branching biomorphic images that can be used to illustrate evolutionary concepts
9 letter words ending with ph
- aerograph — a device formerly used to make descriptions of the character of the upper atmosphere
- allograph — a document written by a person who is not a party to it
- allomorph — any of the phonological representations of a single morpheme. For example, the final (s) and (z) sounds of bets and beds are allomorphs of the English noun-plural morpheme
- altigraph — an instrument that measures altitude and records the measurements graphically
- antigraph — A copy or transcript.
10 letter words ending with ph
- anemograph — a self-recording anemometer
- angiograph — The film or image of the blood vessels produced by angiography.
- astrograph — a navigational device for projecting altitude curves of the stars and planets onto charts or plotting sheets.
- audiograph — a machine used to test a patient's hearing by transmitting sound waves directly to the inner ear
- bathyscaph — a submersible vessel having a flotation compartment with an observation capsule underneath, capable of reaching ocean depths of over 10 000 metres (about 5000 fathoms)
11 letter words ending with ph
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- allelomorph — allele
- araneomorph — (zoology) Any of the Araneomorphae, a suborder of spiders whose fangs cross with a pinching action.
- bibliograph — to put in a bibliography.
- cardiograph — an instrument for recording the mechanical force and form of heart movements
12 letter words ending with ph
- cathodograph — a picture taken using cathode rays
- electrograph — A machine used in gravure printing.
- ellipsograph — an instrument that draws ellipses
- enantiomorph — Each of two crystalline or other geometric forms that are mirror images of each other.
- evaporograph — an instrument which measures and records the rate of evaporation of water into the atmosphere
13 letter words ending with ph
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
- allotriomorph — (geology) A mineral that did not develop its otherwise typical external crystal form because of late crystallization between earlier formed crystals, typical of matrix minerals in rapidly crystallizing volcanic lavas and shallow igneous intrusions.
- automatograph — a device for recording involuntary bodily movements.
- bio-autograph — an analytical technique in which organic compounds are separated by chromatography and identified by studying their effects on microorganisms.
14 letter words ending with ph
- anopisthograph — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- autoradiograph — a photograph showing the distribution of a radioactive substance in a specimen. The photographic plate is exposed by radiation from the specimen
- barometrograph — barograph.
- chemoautotroph — an organism that obtains energy through chemoautotrophy
- cinemicrograph — a motion picture filmed through a microscope.
15 letter words ending with ph
- astrophotograph — a photograph of the heavenly bodies
- barothermograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure and temperature.
- chemolithotroph — Chemoautotroph.
- chromoxylograph — a coloured print created from printing with wooden blocks
- echocardiograph — an instrument employing reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the structures and functioning of the heart.
16 letter words ending with ph
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
- chemoheterotroph — an organism that obtains its energy from the oxidation of organic compounds
- chromolithograph — a picture produced by chromolithography
- hygrothermograph — an instrument for recording temperature and relative humidity.
17 letter words ending with ph
- radiometeorograph — a device for the automatic transmission by radio of the data from a set of meteorological instruments
- spectroheliograph — an apparatus for making photographs of the sun with a monochromatic light to show the details of the sun's surface and surroundings as they would appear if the sun emitted only that light.
18 letter words ending with ph
19 letter words ending with ph
20 letter words ending with ph
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
21 letter words ending with ph
- electroencephalograph — A machine used for electroencephalography.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in PH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 404 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in PH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.