Words ending with or
2 letter words ending with or
- inclusive or — the connective that gives the value true to a disjunction if either or both of the disjuncts are true
3 letter words ending with or
4 letter words ending with or
- amor — love of one's country; patriotism.
- baor — British Army of the Rhine
- boor — If you refer to someone as a boor, you think their behaviour and attitudes are rough, uneducated, and rude.
- dior — Christian [kris-chuh n;; French krees-tyahn] /ˈkrɪs tʃən;; French krisˈtyɑ̃/ (Show IPA), 1905–57, French fashion designer.
- door — a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
5 letter words ending with or
- abhor — If you abhor something, you hate it very much, especially for moral reasons.
- actor — An actor is someone whose job is acting in plays or films. 'Actor' in the singular usually refers to a man, but some women who act prefer to be called 'actors' rather than 'actresses'.
- afnor — Association Française de Normalisation: the standards organization of France
- alcor — (language) A subset of ALGOL.
- algor — chill
6 letter words ending with or
- abator — a person who effects an abatement
- anchor — An anchor is a heavy hooked object that is dropped from a boat into the water at the end of a chain in order to make the boat stay in one place.
- and/or — used to join terms when either one or the other or both is indicated
- angkor — a large area of ruins in NW Cambodia, containing Angkor Thom (tɔːm ), the capital of the former Khmer Empire, and Angkor Wat (wɒt ), a three-storey temple, which were overgrown with dense jungle from the 14th to 19th centuries
- author — The author of a piece of writing is the person who wrote it.
7 letter words ending with or
- abettor — a person who abets.
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere
- adaptor — An adaptor is a special device for connecting electrical equipment to a power supply, or for connecting different pieces of electrical or electronic equipment together.
- advisor — one who gives advice.
- aerator — a person or thing that aerates; specif., a device for aerating a liquid, or a fumigating device
8 letter words ending with or
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- accentor — any small sparrow-like songbird of the genus Prunella, family Prunellidae, which inhabit mainly mountainous regions of Europe and Asia
- acceptor — the person or organization on which a draft or bill of exchange is drawn after liability has been accepted, usually by signature
- actuator — An actuator is a machine or part of a machine which moves or controls another part in response to an input.
- adductor — a muscle that adducts
9 letter words ending with or
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abrogator — to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law.
- activator — a thing or person that activates
- acusector — a needle for cutting tissue by means of a high-frequency electric current.
- addressor — a speech or written statement, usually formal, directed to a particular group of persons: the president's address on the state of the economy.
10 letter words ending with or
- acquisitor — a person who has a tendency to acquire (information or ideas), or a desire to possess
- aggravator — to make worse or more severe; intensify, as anything evil, disorderly, or troublesome: to aggravate a grievance; to aggravate an illness.
- aggregator — a business organization that collates the details of an individual's financial affairs so that the information can be presented on a single website
- alleviator — a person or thing that alleviates.
- alternator — An alternator is a device, used especially in a car, that creates an electrical current that changes direction as it flows.
11 letter words ending with or
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- accelerator — The accelerator in a car or other vehicle is the pedal which you press with your foot in order to make the vehicle go faster.
- accentuator — Electronics. a circuit or network inserted to provide less loss or greater gain to certain frequencies in an audio spectrum, as a preemphasis spectrum.
- accumulator — a rechargeable device for storing electrical energy in the form of chemical energy, consisting of one or more separate secondary cells
- adjudicator — a judge, esp in a competition
12 letter words ending with or
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- agglomerator — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- appropriator — suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an appropriate example; an appropriate dress.
- assassinator — a person who assassinates
- baroreceptor — a collection of sensory nerve endings, principally in the carotid sinuses and the aortic arch, that monitor blood pressure changes in the body
13 letter words ending with or
- administrator — An administrator is a person whose job involves helping to organize and supervise the way that an organization or institution functions.
- authenticator — a person or thing that authenticates.
- beta-receptor — a site on a cell, as of the heart, that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls heartbeat and heart contractability, vasodilation, smooth muscle inhibition, and other physiological processes.
- chemoreceptor — a sensory receptor in a biological cell membrane to which an external molecule binds to generate a smell or taste sensation
- custom-tailor — to modify to fit a specific use or need; tailor-make.
14 letter words ending with or
- adrenoreceptor — a receptor that binds with epinephrine, norepinephrine, or related compounds.
- alpha-receptor — a site on a cell that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls vasoconstriction, intestinal relaxation, pupil dilation, and other physiological processes.
- autocollimator — an instrument combining the functions of a telescope and collimator, for detecting and measuring very small deviations in a beam of light.
- bronchodilator — any drug or other agent that causes dilation of the bronchial tubes by relaxing bronchial muscle: used, esp in the form of aerosol sprays, for the relief of asthma
- circumferentor — an instrument that measures the circumference of a tyre
15 letter words ending with or
- anteroposterior — Relating to or directed toward both front and back.
- frigidoreceptor — a receptor stimulated by cold.
- grace-and-favor — noting a residence owned by a noble or sovereign and bestowed by him or her upon some person for that person's lifetime.
- mechanoreceptor — any of the sense organs that respond to vibration, stretching, pressure, or other mechanical stimuli.
16 letter words ending with or
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
- boolean-operator — any operation in which each of the operands and the result take one of two values.
- coleridge-taylor — Samuel. 1875–1912, British composer, best known for his trilogy of oratorios Song of Hiawatha (1898–1900)
- hyperaccumulator — a plant that absorbs toxins, such as heavy metals, to a greater concentration than that in the soil in which it is growing
- in--one-s--favor — something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration; a kind act: to ask a favor.
17 letter words ending with or
18 letter words ending with or
19 letter words ending with or
- fighter-interceptor — a fighter plane used for the defense of a region against air attack, especially by attacking bombers.
20 letter words ending with or
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
22 letter words ending with or
- interrogator-responsor — a radio or radar transceiver for sending a signal to a transponder and receiving and interpreting the reply.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2778 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.