Words ending with oned
5 letter words ending with oned
- boned — having had the bones removed from it
- coned — Geometry. a solid whose surface is generated by a line passing through a fixed point and a fixed plane curve not containing the point, consisting of two equal sections joined at a vertex. a plane surface resembling the cross section of a solid cone.
- honed — a whetstone of fine, compact texture for sharpening razors and other cutting tools.
- toned — any sound considered with reference to its quality, pitch, strength, source, etc.: shrill tones.
- woned — Simple past tense and past participle of won.
6 letter words ending with oned
- -boned — -boned combines with adjectives such as 'big' and 'fine' to form adjectives which describe a person as having a particular type of bone structure or build.
- -toned — -toned combines with adjectives to indicate that something has a particular kind of tone.
- atoned — to make amends or reparation, as for an offense or a crime, or for an offender (usually followed by for): to atone for one's sins.
- cloned — Simple past tense and past participle of clone.
- cooned — Simple past tense and past participle of coon.
7 letter words ending with oned
8 letter words ending with oned
- actioned — Simple past tense and past participle of action.
- beaconed — a guiding or warning signal, as a light or fire, especially one in an elevated position.
- beckoned — a nod, gesture, etc., that signals, directs, summons, indicates agreement, or the like.
- blazoned — to set forth conspicuously or publicly; display; proclaim: The pickets blazoned their grievances on placards.
- cannoned — Simple past tense and past participle of cannon.
9 letter words ending with oned
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- auctioned — Also called public sale. a publicly held sale at which property or goods are sold to the highest bidder.
- backboned — With a strong spine.
- ballooned — Simple past tense and past participle of balloon.
- bareboned — short of resources
10 letter words ending with oned
- ambitioned — sought after, desired
- auditioned — Simple past tense and past participle of audition.
- beribboned — adorned with ribbons
- bludgeoned — a short, heavy club with one end weighted, or thicker and heavier than the other.
- championed — a person who has defeated all opponents in a competition or series of competitions, so as to hold first place: the heavyweight boxing champion.
11 letter words ending with oned
- accessioned — Simple past tense and past participle of accession.
- accordioned — Also called piano accordion. a portable wind instrument having a large bellows for forcing air through small metal reeds, a keyboard for the right hand, and buttons for sounding single bass notes or chords for the left hand.
- affectioned — Simple past tense and past participle of affection.
- apportioned — to distribute or allocate proportionally; divide and assign according to some rule of proportional distribution: to apportion expenses among the three men.
- caparisoned — (of a horse) Having a richly ornamented harness.
12 letter words ending with oned
- cobblestoned — Cobbled; laid with cobblestones.
- commissioned — the act of committing or entrusting a person, group, etc., with supervisory power or authority.
- compassioned — a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering.
- complexioned — of a specified complexion
- herringboned — Simple past tense and past participle of herringbone.
13 letter words ending with oned
- -commissioned — commissioned by the body specified
- -proportioned — -proportioned is added to adverbs to form adjectives that indicate that the size and shape of the different parts of something or someone are pleasing or useful.
- aformentioned — Misspelling of aforementioned.
- deaccessioned — Simple past tense and past participle of deaccession.
- deconditioned — to diminish the physical strength, stamina, or vitality of; weaken.
14 letter words ending with oned
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- aforementioned — If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned.
- airconditioned — Alternative spelling of air-conditioned.
- decommissioned — to remove or retire (a ship, airplane, etc.) from active service.
- disimpassioned — calm; dispassionate.
15 letter words ending with oned
- above-mentioned — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been mentioned
- derequisitioned — Simple past tense and past participle of derequisition.
- discommissioned — Simple past tense and past participle of discommission.
- disproportioned — lack of proportion; lack of proper relationship in size, number, etc.: architectural disproportions.
- ill-conditioned — in a surly or bad mood, state, etc.
16 letter words ending with oned
- closed-captioned — (of a video recording) having subtitles which appear on screen only if the cassette is played through a special decoder
- non-commissioned — A non-commissioned officer in the armed forces is someone with a rank such as corporal or sergeant who used to have a lower rank, rather than an officer of higher rank who has been given a commission.
- well-conditioned — existing under or subject to conditions.
- well-intentioned — well-meaning.
17 letter words ending with oned
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ONED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 240 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ONED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.