Words ending with olic
5 letter words ending with olic
6 letter words ending with olic
7 letter words ending with olic
8 letter words ending with olic
- anabolic — of or relating to anabolism
- carbolic — of or derived from carbolic acid.
- catholic — The Catholic Church is the branch of the Christian Church that accepts the Pope as its leader and is based in the Vatican in Rome.
- diabolic — Diabolic is used to describe things that people think are caused by or belong to the Devil.
- epipolic — relating to epipolism
9 letter words ending with olic
- alcoholic — An alcoholic is someone who cannot stop drinking large amounts of alcohol, even when this is making them ill.
- apostolic — Apostolic means belonging or relating to a Christian religious leader, especially the Pope.
- aquaholic — Addicted to water.
- asystolic — Pertaining to asystole.
- catabolic — destructive metabolism; the breaking down in living organisms of more complex substances into simpler ones, with the release of energy (opposed to anabolism).
10 letter words ending with olic
- ametabolic — (of certain insects) having no obvious metamorphosis
- amphibolic — equivocal; uncertain; changing; ambiguous.
- chocaholic — Alternative spelling of chocoholic.
- chocoholic — A chocoholic is someone who eats a great deal of chocolate and finds it hard to stop themselves eating it.
- foodaholic — a person having an excessive, often uncontrollable craving for food.
11 letter words ending with olic
12 letter words ending with olic
- neo-catholic — of or relating to those Anglicans who avowedly prefer the doctrines, rituals, etc., of the Roman Catholic Church to those of the Anglican communion.
- non-catholic — of or relating to a Catholic church, especially the Roman Catholic Church.
- nonalcoholic — not being or containing alcohol: nonalcoholic beverages.
- nonapostolic — Not apostolic.
- polyphenolic — relating to a polyphenol
13 letter words ending with olic
- anti-catholic — opposed to the beliefs, practices, and adherents of the Roman Catholic Church
- antimetabolic — inhibiting metabolism
- extrasystolic — Relating to extrasystole, the premature contraction of the heart.
- hemimetabolic — (zoology) Having an incomplete metamorphosis, the larvae differing from the adults chiefly in lacking wings.
- holometabolic — Of, pertaining to, or undergoing holometabolism.
14 letter words ending with olic
- anglo-catholic — The Anglo-Catholic part of the Church of England, or of the churches related to it, is the part whose beliefs and practices are similar to those of the Catholic Church.
- anti-alcoholic — opposition to excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- configuraholic — (jargon) A luser who twiddles with computer settings until it no longer works and must be fixed by the system administror.
- hypermetabolic — of, relating to, or affected by metabolism.
- thromboembolic — the blockage of a blood vessel by a thrombus carried through the bloodstream from its site of formation.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OLIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 101 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OLIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.