Words ending with nty
4 letter words ending with nty
5 letter words ending with nty
6 letter words ending with nty
- bounty — You can refer to something that is provided in large amounts as bounty.
- chanty — chantey.
- county — A county is a region of Britain, Ireland, or the USA which has its own local government.
- dainty — If you describe a movement, person, or object as dainty, you mean that they are small, delicate, and pretty.
- fainty — feeling faint; about to lose consciousness.
7 letter words ending with nty
- absenty — (obsolete) absence.
- aplenty — If you have something aplenty, you have a lot of it.
- duranty — Walter, 1884–1957, English journalist and author in the U.S.
- flaunty — (of persons) given to display; inclined to be ostentatious, showy, or vain.
- parenty — a large, brown and yellow monitor lizard, Varanus giganteus, native to arid and semiarid regions of Australia.
8 letter words ending with nty
- a-plenty — in sufficient quantity; in generous amounts (usually used following the noun it modifies): He had troubles aplenty.
- curranty — full of currants
- eleventy — (humorous) The number 110, 11 \u00d7 10.
- frumenty — a dish of hulled wheat boiled in milk and seasoned with sugar, cinnamon, and raisins.
- furmenty — frumenty
9 letter words ending with nty
- certainty — Certainty is the state of being definite or of having no doubts at all about something.
- noncounty — relating to a borough that does not have county status, specifically in reference to local governance in England
- sergeanty — a form of land tenure in which a tenant holding of the king rendered him exclusive services in a status below that of a knight.
- serjeanty — a form of land tenure in which a tenant holding of the king rendered him exclusive services in a status below that of a knight.
- subcounty — a division of a county
10 letter words ending with nty
11 letter words ending with nty
13 letter words ending with nty
16 letter words ending with nty
- self-sovereignty — the quality or state of being sovereign, or of having supreme power or authority.
20 letter words ending with nty
- covenant-of-warranty — warranty (def 2b).
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NTY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 109 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NTY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.