Words ending with ntly
6 letter words ending with ntly
7 letter words ending with ntly
- bluntly — having an obtuse, thick, or dull edge or point; rounded; not sharp: a blunt pencil.
- faintly — lacking brightness, vividness, clearness, loudness, strength, etc.: a faint light; a faint color; a faint sound.
- gauntly — extremely thin and bony; haggard and drawn, as from great hunger, weariness, or torture; emaciated.
- jointly — together; in combination or partnership; in common: My brother and I own the farm jointly.
- saintly — pertaining to, like, or befitting a saint: saintly lives.
8 letter words ending with ntly
- absently — in an absent-minded or preoccupied manner; inattentively
- ardently — having, expressive of, or characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent: an ardent vow; ardent love.
- arrantly — downright; thorough; unmitigated; notorious: an arrant fool.
- attently — attentive; intent.
- cogently — convincing or believable by virtue of forcible, clear, or incisive presentation; telling.
9 letter words ending with ntly
- adamantly — utterly unyielding in attitude or opinion in spite of all appeals, urgings, etc.
- adamently — Misspelling of adamantly.
- ambiently — In an ambient way.
- anciently — in ancient times
- blatantly — Blatantly is used to add emphasis when you are describing states or situations which you think are bad.
10 letter words ending with ntly
- aberrantly — in an aberrant manner
- abundantly — If something is abundantly clear, it is extremely obvious.
- accidently — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- adherently — in an adherent manner
- adjacently — lying near, close, or contiguous; adjoining; neighboring: a motel adjacent to the highway.
11 letter words ending with ntly
12 letter words ending with ntly
13 letter words ending with ntly
- acquiescently — disposed to acquiesce or consent tacitly.
- belligerently — aggressively
- clairvoyantly — In a clairvoyant way; by means of clairvoyance.
- complaisantly — (archaic) In a complaisant manner; obligingly.
- concomitantly — existing or occurring with something else, often in a lesser way; accompanying; concurrent: an event and its concomitant circumstances.
14 letter words ending with ntly
15 letter words ending with ntly
- circumambiently — in a circumambient manner
- correspondently — in a correspondent manner
- grandiloquently — speaking or expressed in a lofty style, often to the point of being pompous or bombastic.
- insignificantly — Of such extremely small quantity or degree that it is not worth measuring.
- intransigeantly — intransigently
16 letter words ending with ntly
- cost-efficiently — cost-effective.
- indiscriminantly — Misspelling of indiscriminately.
- interdependently — mutually dependent; depending on each other.
- non-contingently — dependent for existence, occurrence, character, etc., on something not yet certain; conditional (often followed by on or upon): Our plans are contingent on the weather.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NTLY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 310 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NTLY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.