Words ending with ntal
6 letter words ending with ntal
- buntal — straw obtained from leaves of the talipot palm
- cantal — a department of S central France, in the Auvergne region. Capital: Aurillac. Pop: 148 359 (2003 est). Area: 5779 sq km (2254 sq miles)
- cental — a unit of weight equal to 100 pounds (45.3 kilograms)
- dental — pronounced or articulated with the tip of the tongue touching the backs of the upper teeth, as for t in French tout
- fontal — pertaining to or coming from a fountain or spring.
7 letter words ending with ntal
- amental — catkin-bearing
- edental — Edentate.
- frontal — of, in, or at the front: a frontal view; frontal attack.
- omental — a fold of the peritoneum connecting the stomach and the abdominal viscera forming a protective and supportive covering.
- pointal — a pavement of tile mosaic forming an abstract design.
8 letter words ending with ntal
- argental — relating to or containing silver
- atlantal — of or relating to the atlas.
- bidental — a sacred place where lightning has struck
- cliental — a person or group that uses the professional advice or services of a lawyer, accountant, advertising agency, architect, etc.
- octantal — relating to an octant
9 letter words ending with ntal
10 letter words ending with ntal
- accidental — An accidental event happens by chance or as the result of an accident, and is not deliberately intended.
- aplacental — (of monotremes and marsupials) having no placenta
- argumental — That is based on arguments. Pertaining to arguments.
- assonantal — resemblance of sounds.
- atramental — of or relating to ink
11 letter words ending with ntal
- apartmental — relating to an apartment
- apicodental — articulated with the apex of the tongue near the upper front teeth, as ( (θ) ; t h) ) and (; ð) ; th) )
- componental — of, relating to, or having components
- condimental — relating to or belonging to a condiment
- consonantal — relating to, functioning as, or constituting a consonant, such as the semivowel w in English work
12 letter words ending with ntal
13 letter words ending with ntal
- bicontinental — of, on, or involving two continents: a bicontinental survey.
- compartmental — divided into compartments: a compartmental office; a compartmental agency.
- determinantal — of or relating to determinants
- developmental — Developmental means relating to the development of someone or something.
- environmental — Relating to the natural world and the impact of human activity on its condition.
14 letter words ending with ntal
- epicontinental — Denoting those areas of sea or ocean overlying the continental shelf.
- inter-parental — of or relating to a parent.
- intersegmental — of, relating to, or characterized by segments or segmentation.
- non-accidental — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- non-judgmental — not judged or judging on the basis of one's personal standards or opinions: They tried to adopt a nonjudgmental attitude that didn't reflect their own biases. My guidance counselor in high school was sympathetic and nonjudgmental.
15 letter words ending with ntal
- antisentimental — (of a piece of art or literature) deliberately unsentimental
- non-detrimental — causing detriment, as loss or injury; damaging; harmful.
- non-fundamental — serving as, or being an essential part of, a foundation or basis; basic; underlying: fundamental principles; the fundamental structure.
- nondepartmental — not limited to or related to a specific department
- nonexperimental — pertaining to, derived from, or founded on experiment: an experimental science.
16 letter words ending with ntal
- anti-sentimental — expressive of or appealing to sentiment, especially the tender emotions and feelings, as love, pity, or nostalgia: a sentimental song.
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
- interconsonantal — immediately following a consonant and preceding a consonant, as the a in pat.
- intercontinental — between or among continents; involving two or more continents: intercontinental trade.
- intertestamental — of or relating to the period between the close of the Old Testament and the beginning of the New Testament.
17 letter words ending with ntal
- interdepartmental — involving or existing between two or more departments: interdepartmental rivalry.
- intergovernmental — involving two or more governments or levels of government.
- intradepartmental — Within a department.
- intragovernmental — Within a government.
- non-environmental — the aggregate of surrounding things, conditions, or influences; surroundings; milieu.
18 letter words ending with ntal
19 letter words ending with ntal
- pseudo-experimental — pertaining to, derived from, or founded on experiment: an experimental science.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NTAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 188 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NTAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.