Words ending with ns
3 letter words ending with ns
- ans — answer
- cns — central nervous system
- dns — Domain name server, the system that automatically translates Internet addresses to the numeric machine addresses that computers use.
- ins — (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- ons — so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
4 letter words ending with ns
5 letter words ending with ns
6 letter words ending with ns
7 letter words ending with ns
- actions — an independent agency created in 1971 to administer domestic volunteer programs.
- acumens — keen insight; shrewdness: remarkable acumen in business matters.
- adjoins — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of adjoin.
- adnouns — Plural form of adnoun.
- afghans — Plural form of afghan.
8 letter words ending with ns
9 letter words ending with ns
10 letter words ending with ns
11 letter words ending with ns
12 letter words ending with ns
13 letter words ending with ns
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- accelerations — Plural form of acceleration.
- accumulations — Plural form of accumulation.
- adjudications — Plural form of adjudication.
- aestheticians — Plural form of aesthetician.
14 letter words ending with ns
15 letter words ending with ns
16 letter words ending with ns
- acanthocephalans — Plural form of acanthocephalan.
- actinopterygians — Plural form of actinopterygian.
- autotransfusions — Plural form of autotransfusion.
- cornet-a-pistons — cornet (def 1).
- hen-and-chickens — any of several succulent plants that grow in clusters or colonies formed by runners or offshoots, as those of the genera Echeveria and Sempervivum.
17 letter words ending with ns
- acanthopterygians — Plural form of acanthopterygian.
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
- characterizations — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
- cryopreservations — the storage of blood or living tissues at extremely cold temperatures, often -196 degrees Celsius.
- miscommunications — Plural form of miscommunication.
18 letter words ending with ns
- antiprostaglandins — Plural form of antiprostaglandin.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- telecommunications — Sometimes, telecommunication. (used with a singular verb) the transmission of information, as words, sounds, or images, usually over great distances, in the form of electromagnetic signals, as by telegraph, telephone, radio, or television.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2949 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.