Words ending with none
4 letter words ending with none
6 letter words ending with none
- ionone — a light-yellow to colorless, slightly water-soluble liquid that is either one or a mixture of two unsaturated ketones having the formula C 13 H 20 O, used chiefly in perfumery.
- kanone — a person who is an expert skier.
- kinone — benzoquinone, a yellow crystalline water-soluble ketone used in the production of dyestuffs
- oenone — a nymph of Mount Ida who was the wife of Paris, but was deserted by him for Helen.
7 letter words ending with none
- chinone — quinone.
- hypnone — acetophenone.
- quinone — a yellow, crystalline, cyclic unsaturated diketone, C 6 H 4 O 2 , formed by oxidizing aniline or hydroquinone: used chiefly in photography and in tanning leather.
- italian spinone — a strongly-built gun dog with a wiry white coat and pendulous ears
8 letter words ending with none
- amrinone — a potent substance, C 10 H 9 N 3 O, used in the treatment of congestive heart failure.
- butanone — a colourless soluble flammable liquid used mainly as a solvent for resins, as a paint remover, and in lacquers, cements, and adhesives. Formula: CH3COC2H5
- rotenone — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble, poisonous heterocyclic compound, C 2 3 H 2 2 O 6 , obtained from derris root: used chiefly as the active ingredient of certain insecticides and in medicine in the treatment of chiggers and scabies.
9 letter words ending with none
10 letter words ending with none
11 letter words ending with none
12 letter words ending with none
- acetophenone — a colorless liquid, C 8 H 8 O, having a sweet odor: used chiefly as a scent in the manufacture of perfume.
- benzophenone — a white sweet-smelling crystalline solid used mainly in the manufacture of organic compounds and in perfume. Formula: C6H5COC6H5
- benzoquinone — a yellow crystalline water-soluble unsaturated ketone manufactured from aniline and used in the production of dyestuffs. Formula: C6H4O2
- hydroquinone — a white, crystalline compound, C 6 H 6 O 2 , formed by the reduction of quinone: used chiefly in photography and to inhibit autoxidation reactions.
13 letter words ending with none
- anthraquinone — a yellow crystalline solid used in the manufacture of dyes, esp anthraquinone dyes, which have excellent colour properties. Formula: C6H4(CO)2C6H4
- butyrophenone — a drug used to treat psychiatric disorders
- cyclohexanone — a colourless liquid used as a solvent for cellulose lacquers. Formula: C6H10O
- indolequinone — (chemistry) Any of a class of molecules based upon an indole but with two additional ketone groups (quinone) attached to the ring structure.
- phylloquinone — vitamin K1.
14 letter words ending with none
- naphthoquinone — (organic compound) Either of two isomers of polycyclic aromatic ketones derived from naphthalene.
15 letter words ending with none
17 letter words ending with none
- acenaphthoquinone — (organic compound) A polycyclic aromatic quinone derived from acenaphthene, used as an intermediate for the manufacturing of dyes, pharmaceuticals and pesticides.
- chloracetophenone — chloroacetophenone.
- dihydromorphinone — a narcotic compound, C 17 H 19 O 3 N, prepared from morphine and used chiefly as an analgesic.
18 letter words ending with none
- chloroacetophenone — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble, poisonous solid, C 8 H 7 ClO, used in solution as a tear gas. Abbreviation: CN.
- chlorohydroquinone — a white to light-tan, crystalline, water-soluble solid, C 6 H 3 Cl(OH) 2 , used chiefly in organic synthesis and as a developer in photography.
19 letter words ending with none
- phenanthrenequinone — a yellowish-orange, crystalline, water-insoluble solid, C 1 4 H 8 O 2 , used chiefly in organic synthesis and the manufacture of dyes.
20 letter words ending with none
- tetrahydrogestrinone — a synthetic anabolic steroid. Formula: C21H28O2
21 letter words ending with none
- methylisothiazolinone — (chemistry) A powerful biocide and preservative within the group of isothiazolinones, used in shampoos etc.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NONE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 42 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NONE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.