Words ending with nne
4 letter words ending with nne
- anne — Princess, the Princess Royal. born 1950, daughter of Elizabeth II of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; a noted horsewoman and president of the Save the Children Fund
- queen anne — noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in England in the early 18th century, characterized by simplicity and refinement of forms, with increasing attention to French and Italian models.
- royal anne — a variety of sweet cherry having yellow fruit tinged with red.
5 letter words ending with nne
6 letter words ending with nne
7 letter words ending with nne
- argonne — wooded region in NE France, near the Belgian border
- baronne — baroness
- bayonne — a port in SW France: a commercial centre for the Basque region. Pop: 45 636 (2006)
- cayenne — the capital of French Guiana, on an island at the mouth of the Cayenne River: French penal settlement from 1854 to 1938. Pop: 57 229 (2011)
- cezanne — Paul (pɔl). 1839–1906, French postimpressionist painter, who was a major influence on modern art, esp cubism, in stressing the structural elements latent in nature, such as the sphere and the cone
8 letter words ending with nne
- adrienne — a feminine name
- ballonne — a bouncing step in dancing, esp in ballet
- boutonné — reserved or reticent
- chaconne — a musical form consisting of a set of continuous variations upon a ground bass
- cheyenne — a member of a Native American people of the western Plains, now living chiefly in Montana and Oklahoma
9 letter words ending with nne
- cloisonne — a design made by filling in with coloured enamel an outline of flattened wire put on edge
- gigatonne — Alternative spelling of gigaton.
- persienne — a kind of calico that is printed with a pattern, or a material that resembles this
- le gallienne — Eva, 1899–91, U.S. actress and producer, born in England.
10 letter words ending with nne
- algerienne — a brightly striped woolen fabric used for tents, awnings, curtains, etc.
- athenienne — a small, decorative stand in the form of an antique tripod, used especially in France in the Louis XVI and Empire periods.
- comedienne — A comedienne is a female entertainer whose job is to make people laugh, by telling jokes or funny stories.
- meridienne — a short sofa of the Empire period, having arms of unequal height connected by a back with a sloping top.
- parisienne — a girl or woman who is a native or inhabitant of Paris, France.
11 letter words ending with nne
- boumedienne — Houari (ˈhaʊərɪ). 1927–78, Algerian statesman and soldier: president of Algeria (1965–78) after overthrowing Ben Bella in a coup
- carcassonne — a city in SW France: extensive remains of medieval fortifications. Pop: 48 212 (2006)
- cracovienne — a fast dance from the Krakow region of Poland which became popular in Paris during the 19th century
- st.-etienne — a river in France, flowing NW and W into the Atlantic: the longest river in France. 625 miles (1005 km) long.
- tragedienne — an actress especially noted for performing tragic roles.
12 letter words ending with nne
13 letter words ending with nne
- bourguignonne — Burgundy (def 5).
- haute-garonne — a department in S France. 2458 sq. mi. (6365 sq. km). Capital: Toulouse.
- saint-étienne — a river in France, flowing NW and W into the Atlantic: the longest river in France. 625 miles (1005 km) long.
- boeuf à la bourguignonne — a casserole of beef, vegetables, herbs, etc, cooked in red wine
- fondue bourguignonne — a dish consisting of pieces of steak impaled on forks, cooked in oil at the table and dipped in sauces
14 letter words ending with nne
- lot-et-garonne — a department in SW France. 2079 sq. mi. (5385 sq. km). Capital: Agen.
15 letter words ending with nne
- tarn-et-garonne — a department in S France. 1440 sq. mi. (3730 sq. km). Capital: Montauban.
17 letter words ending with nne
- champagne-ardenne — a region of NE France: a countship and commercial centre in medieval times; it consists of a great plain, with sheep and dairy farms and many vineyards
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NNE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 113 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NNE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.