Words ending with nist
4 letter words ending with nist
- nist — National Institute of Standards and Technology
6 letter words ending with nist
- manist — Ancestor-worshipper.
- monist — Philosophy. (in metaphysics) any of various theories holding that there is only one basic substance or principle as the ground of reality, or that reality consists of a single element. Compare dualism (def 2), pluralism (def 1a). (in epistemology) a theory that the object and datum of cognition are identical. Compare pluralism (def 1b).
- tanist — the successor apparent to a Celtic chief, usually the oldest or worthiest of his kin, chosen by election among the tribe during the chief's lifetime.
- zenist — a person who advocates or practices Zen.
7 letter words ending with nist
8 letter words ending with nist
- alienist — a psychiatrist who specializes in the legal aspects of mental illness
- alpinist — a mountaineer who climbs in medium-sized glaciated mountain areas such as the Alps
- arcanist — a person with secret knowledge of a manufacturing technique
- arsonist — An arsonist is a person who deliberately sets fire to a building or vehicle.
- botanist — A botanist is a scientist who studies plants.
9 letter words ending with nist
10 letter words ending with nist
- abiogenist — a person who believes in abiogenesis
- africanist — a person specializing in the study of African affairs or culture
- alcoranist — a person who believes in an absolutely literal interpretation of the Koran.
- antagonist — Your antagonist is your opponent or enemy.
- balloonist — A balloonist is a person who flies a hot-air balloon.
11 letter words ending with nist
- abortionist — An abortionist is someone who performs abortions, usually illegally.
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
- adoptionist — someone who believes in adoptionism
- americanist — a person who studies some aspect of America, such as its history or languages
- anachronist — A person who has anachronistic views or habits.
12 letter words ending with nist
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- anti-zionist — a person who is opposed to Zionism
- antifeminist — a person, movement or action opposed to feminism
- ascensionist — a person who has completed a mountain ascent, esp a notable one
13 letter words ending with nist
- abstentionist — a person who practises or advocates abstention or abstentionism
- annexationist — the theory or practice of taking over another country's territory, especially by force.
- anti-humanist — a person having a strong interest in or concern for human welfare, values, and dignity.
- anticommunist — (initial capital letter) a member of the Communist Party or movement.
- antimechanist — opposed to mechanistic philosophy
14 letter words ending with nist
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- anti-communist — a person who is opposed to Communism
- associationist — a person who is a member of a group or organization
- co-religionist — A person's co-religionists are people who have the same religion.
- convocationist — a person who supports either of the synods of the provinces of Canterbury or York
15 letter words ending with nist
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- annihilationist — A person who believes that eternal punishment is the annihilation of both the body and the soul.
- antiabortionist — An antiabortionist is someone who wants to limit or prevent the legal availability of abortions.
- archaeobotanist — A person engaged in archaeobotany.
- assimilationist — a person who favours and promotes the incorporation and mixing of different groups in society
16 letter words ending with nist
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- anti-abortionist — An anti-abortionist is someone who wants to limit or prevent the legal availability of abortions.
- collaborationist — A collaborationist government or individual is one that helps or gives support to the enemy during the war.
- confederationist — A supporter of confederation.
17 letter words ending with nist
- deconstructionist — a philosophical and critical movement, starting in the 1960s and especially applied to the study of literature, that questions all traditional assumptions about the ability of language to represent reality and emphasizes that a text has no stable reference or identification because words essentially only refer to other words and therefore a reader must approach a text by eliminating any metaphysical or ethnocentric assumptions through an active role of defining meaning, sometimes by a reliance on new word construction, etymology, puns, and other word play.
- female-chauvinist — a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
- reconstructionist — an advocate or supporter of Reconstruction or Reconstructionism.
- redistributionist — a person who believes in, advocates, or supports income redistribution.
- transformationist — transformist.
18 letter words ending with nist
19 letter words ending with nist
20 letter words ending with nist
- counterrevolutionist — A counterrevolutionary.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NIST. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 391 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NIST that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.