Words ending with nga
3 letter words ending with nga
- nga — National Graphical Association
4 letter words ending with nga
5 letter words ending with nga
- ainga — (in Samoa) a large family, often spanning several generations
- benga — a Kenyan popular music featuring guitars
- conga — If a group of people dance a conga, they dance in a long winding line, with each person holding on to the back of the person in front.
- donga — (in an ice shelf) a small ravine with steep sides.
- ganga — (dated) sandgrouse.
6 letter words ending with nga
- boonga — a Pacific Islander
- changa — an expression of approval or agreement
- gringa — a term used in Latin America or Spain to refer to a female foreigner, especially one of U.S. or British descent (sometimes used facetiously).
- inanga — a common type of New Zealand grass tree, Dracophyllum longifolium
- kainga — Maori village.
7 letter words ending with nga
- anhinga — any of a family (Anhingidae) of pelecaniform birds of tropical and subtropical regions, with a long, sharp-pointed bill and long neck
- bazinga — Exclamation indicating a successful trick or prank.
- bubinga — the tree Guibourtia demeusui, native to tropical African regions
- cotinga — any tropical American passerine bird of the family Cotingidae, such as the umbrella bird and the cock-of-the-rock, having a broad slightly hooked bill
- geminga — one of the brightest and nearest gamma-ray sources, situated in the constellation Gemini. A pulsar, it is believed to be a spinning neutron star
8 letter words ending with nga
- araponga — any of four species of South American birds of the genus Procnias, each having a bell-like call
- bakwanga — former name of Mbuji-Mayi.
- caatinga — a Brazilian semi-arid scrub forest
- charanga — a type of orchestra used in performing traditional Cuban music
- churinga — a sacred amulet of the native Australians
9 letter words ending with nga
- antaranga — the three angas pertaining to the mind: dharana or concentration, dhyana or meditation, and samadhi or contemplation.
- barasinga — a species of deer, Cervus duvaucelii, native to India and Nepal, known for the many-pointed nature of its antlers
- caratinga — a city in E Brazil.
- cowabunga — Used to express delight or satisfaction.
- izinyanga — Plural form of inyanga.
10 letter words ending with nga
- alcheringa — (often initial capital letter) dreamtime.
- mpumalanga — a province of E South Africa; formed in 1994 (originally as Eastern Transvaal) from part of the former province of Transvaal: agriculture and service industries. Capital: Nelspruit. Pop: 4 039 939 (2011 est). Area: 78 370 sq km (30 259 sq miles)
- māoritanga — the Māori culture; Māori way of life
11 letter words ending with nga
- bucaramanga — a city in N central Colombia, in the Cordillera Oriental: centre of a district growing coffee, tobacco, and cotton. Pop: 1 069 000 (2005 est)
- chimichanga — a savoury deep-fried filled tortilla
- kawanatanga — governing; governorship
- kotahitanga — unity or solidarity
- kumaratunga — Chandrika (ˈtʃʊnˌdrɪkə) Bandaranaike. born 1945, Sri Lankan politician: prime minister (1994); president (1994–2005)
12 letter words ending with nga
13 letter words ending with nga
- kangchenjunga — a mountain on the border between Nepal and Sikkim, in the Himalayas: the third highest mountain in the world. Height: 8598 m (28 208 ft)
14 letter words ending with nga
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NGA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 99 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NGA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.