Words ending with ness
4 letter words ending with ness
6 letter words ending with ness
7 letter words ending with ness
- allness — the state of being comprehensive or all-embracing
- aptness — inclined; disposed; given; prone: too apt to slander others.
- badness — not good in any manner or degree.
- bigness — the fact or condition of being large in size, extent, amount, etc.
- coyness — artfully or affectedly shy or reserved; slyly hesitant; coquettish.
8 letter words ending with ness
- achiness — a constant, dull pain
- airiness — the quality or condition of being fresh, light, or breezy
- archness — the quality of being arch, or saucily mischievous
- baldness — having little or no hair on the scalp: a bald head; a bald person.
- bareness — without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs.
9 letter words ending with ness
- acuteness — sharp or severe in effect; intense: acute sorrow; an acute pain.
- adeptness — very skilled; proficient; expert: an adept juggler.
- agileness — the quality of being agile
- alertness — fully aware and attentive; wide-awake; keen: an alert mind.
- aliveness — having life; living; existing; not dead or lifeless.
10 letter words ending with ness
- abruptness — sudden or unexpected: an abrupt departure.
- absurdness — utterly or obviously senseless, illogical, or untrue; contrary to all reason or common sense; laughably foolish or false: an absurd explanation.
- activeness — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- adroitness — expert or nimble in the use of the hands or body.
- artfulness — slyly crafty or cunning; deceitful; tricky: artful schemes.
11 letter words ending with ness
- abusiveness — using, containing, or characterized by harshly or coarsely insulting language: an abusive author; abusive remarks.
- airsickness — a feeling of nausea and dizziness, sometimes accompanied by vomiting, as a result of the motion of the aircraft in which one is traveling.
- amorousness — inclined or disposed to love, especially sexual love: an amorous disposition.
- anxiousness — full of mental distress or uneasiness because of fear of danger or misfortune; greatly worried; solicitous: Her parents were anxious about her poor health.
- aquafitness — a keep-fit regime in which exercises are performed standing up in a swimming pool
12 letter words ending with ness
- abrasiveness — any material or substance used for grinding, polishing, etc., as emery, pumice, or sandpaper.
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- abstruseness — hard to understand; recondite; esoteric: abstruse theories.
- adaptiveness — in a state that has a capacity for adaptation
13 letter words ending with ness
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- addictiveness — producing or tending to cause addiction: an addictive drug.
- agreeableness — to one's liking; pleasing: agreeable manners; an agreeable sensation.
- airworthiness — (of an aircraft) meeting established standards for safe flight; equipped and maintained in condition to fly.
- ambiguousness — open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.
14 letter words ending with ness
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- aggressiveness — characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
- applicableness — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
- articulateness — uttered clearly in distinct syllables.
- artificialness — the condition of being non-natural, unnatural or spurious
15 letter words ending with ness
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
- appropriateness — suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an appropriate example; an appropriate dress.
- bloodguiltiness — guilty of murder or bloodshed.
- carnivorousness — flesh-eating: A dog is a carnivorous animal.
16 letter words ending with ness
- apprehensiveness — uneasy or fearful about something that might happen: apprehensive for the safety of the mountain climbers.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- bright-blindness — blindness occurring in sheep grazing pastures heavily infested with bracken
- cantankerousness — disagreeable to deal with; contentious; peevish: a cantankerous, argumentative man.
- conciliatoriness — tending to conciliate: a conciliatory manner; conciliatory comments.
17 letter words ending with ness
- argumentativeness — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
- authoritativeness — having due authority; having the sanction or weight of authority: an authoritative opinion.
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
- communicativeness — inclined to communicate or impart; talkative: He isn't feeling very communicative today.
- complementariness — forming a complement; completing.
18 letter words ending with ness
20 letter words ending with ness
- philoprogenitiveness — producing offspring, especially abundantly; prolific.
22 letter words ending with ness
- mind-your-own-business — baby's-tears.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NESS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3543 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NESS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.