Words ending with nel
4 letter words ending with nel
- vnel — Valley National Eight-ball League
5 letter words ending with nel
- agnel — a gold coin of France of the 13th–16th centuries, bearing the figure of a lamb.
- dynel — a synthetic co-polymer of acrylonitrile and vinyl chloride, used to create a textile similar to wool
- menel — manille.
- panel — a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., especially of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- pinel — Phillippe [fee-leep] /fiˈlip/ (Show IPA), 1745–1826, French physician: reformer in the treatment and care of the mentally ill.
6 letter words ending with nel
- brunel — Isambard Kingdom (ˈɪzəmˌbɑːd). 1806–59, English engineer: designer of the Clifton Suspension Bridge (1828), many railway lines, tunnels, bridges, etc, and the steamships Great Western (1838), Great Britain (1845), and Great Eastern (1858)
- cannel — an oily, compact coal, burning readily and brightly.
- chanel — Gabrielle (ɡabriɛl), known as Coco Chanel. 1883–1971, French couturière and perfumer, who created "the little black dress" and the perfume Chanel No. 5
- cornel — any cornaceous plant of the genus Cornus, such as the dogwood and dwarf cornel
- crenel — any of a set of openings formed in the top of a wall or parapet and having slanting sides, as in a battlement
7 letter words ending with nel
- aubanel — Théodore [tey-aw-dawr] /teɪ ɔˈdɔr/ (Show IPA), 1829–86, French poet.
- channel — A channel is a television station.
- charnel — ghastly; sepulchral; deathly
- chunnel — a rail tunnel beneath the English Channel, linking England and France, opened in 1994
- colonel — A colonel is a senior officer in an army, air force, or the marines.
8 letter words ending with nel
9 letter words ending with nel
- chevronel — a narrow chevron, one-half the usual breadth or less.
- personnel — a body of persons employed in an organization or place of work.
- pimpernel — a plant belonging to the genus Anagallis, of the primrose family, especially A. arvensis (scarlet pimpernel) having scarlet or white flowers that close at the approach of bad weather.
- rechannel — to guide (something) into or convey (something) through a channel or channels again or in a new way
- uncharnel — to remove from a charnel; exhume
10 letter words ending with nel
- co-channel — denoting or relating to a radio transmission that is on the same frequency channel as another
- drop-panel — a small quantity of liquid that falls or is produced in a more or less spherical mass; a liquid globule.
- midchannel — (geography) In the middle of a channel.
- mischannel — to channel wrongly
- polytunnel — a large tunnel made of polythene and used as a greenhouse
11 letter words ending with nel
- backchannel — an unofficial or covert means of conveying information, originally or esp in political or diplomatic circles
- microkernel — (operating system) An approach to operating system design emphasising small modules that implement the basic features of the system kernel and can be flexibly configured.
- omnichannel — Using every channel.
- artemis microkernel — (operating system) A microkernel currently under development by Dave Hudson <[email protected]>, scheduled for release under GPL in May 1995. It is targeted at embedded applications on Intel 80386, Intel 486 and Pentium based systems.
12 letter words ending with nel
13 letter words ending with nel
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NEL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 150 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NEL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.