Words ending with nate
5 letter words ending with nate
- enate — A relative whose relation is traced only through female members of the family.
- inate — Misspelling of innate.
- onate — Juan de [hwahn de] /ʰwɑn dɛ/ (Show IPA), 1550?–1624, Spanish explorer who colonized New Mexico.
- juan de onate — Juan de [hwahn de] /ʰwɑn dɛ/ (Show IPA), 1550?–1624, Spanish explorer who colonized New Mexico.
6 letter words ending with nate
- adnate — growing closely attached to an adjacent part or organ
- agnate — related by descent from a common male ancestor
- annate — The first year's profits of a Catholic benefice, as traditionally paid directly to the Pope.
- binate — occurring in two parts or in pairs
- donate — to present as a gift, grant, or contribution; make a donation of, as to a fund or cause: to donate used clothes to the Salvation Army.
7 letter words ending with nate
8 letter words ending with nate
9 letter words ending with nate
- abacinate — (transitive, rare) To blind by holding a red-hot metal rod or plate before the eyes.
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
- acuminate — narrowing to a sharp point, as some types of leaf
- alternate — When you alternate two things, you keep using one then the other. When one thing alternates with another, the first regularly occurs after the other.
- aluminate — a salt of the ortho or meta acid forms of aluminium hydroxide containing the ions AlO2– or AlO33–
10 letter words ending with nate
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- accuminate — Tapering to a point.
- albuminate — any of several substances formed from albumin by the action of acid or alkali
- amoscanate — An experimental anthelmintic agent of the arylisothiocyanate class, found to be highly effective in animals against hookworms and the four major species of schistosomes, but possibly hepatotoxic.
- antimonate — a salt or ester of antimonic acid
11 letter words ending with nate
- agglutinate — to adhere or cause to adhere, as with glue
- alendronate — (organic chemistry) Any salt or ester of alendronic acid.
- assassinate — When someone important is assassinated, they are murdered as a political act.
- bicarbonate — a salt of carbonic acid containing the ion HCO3–; an acid carbonate
- bipectinate — having both margins toothed like a comb, as the antennae of certain moths.
12 letter words ending with nate
- affectionate — If you are affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them.
- brevipennate — (of flightless birds) short-winged
- companionate — resembling, appropriate to, or acting as a companion
- conditionate — to regulate or limit (something) by conditions
- conglutinate — to cause (the edges of a wound or fracture) to join during the process of healing or (of the edges of a wound or fracture) to join during this process
13 letter words ending with nate
- catechumenate — Ecclesiastical. a person under instruction in the rudiments of Christianity, as in the early church; a neophyte.
- compassionate — If you describe someone or something as compassionate, you mean that they feel or show pity, sympathy, and understanding for people who are suffering.
- contortionate — tortuous; contortive
- decontaminate — To decontaminate something means to remove all germs or dangerous substances from it.
- dehydrogenate — to remove hydrogen from
14 letter words ending with nate
- archidiaconate — the office, term of office, or area of jurisdiction of an archdeacon
- bisphosphonate — any drug of a class that inhibits the resorption of bone; used in treating certain bone disorders, esp osteoporosis
- dimenhydrinate — a synthetic, crystalline, antihistamine powder, C 17 H 22 NO⋅C 7 H 6 ClN 4 O 2 , used in the treatment of allergic disorders and as a preventive for seasickness and airsickness.
- hemagglutinate — to cause the clumping of red blood cells in
- hyperoxygenate — to treat, combine, or enrich with oxygen: to oxygenate the blood.
15 letter words ending with nate
16 letter words ending with nate
17 letter words ending with nate
- dehydrochlorinate — to remove hydrogen chloride or chlorine and hydrogen from (a substance).
19 letter words ending with nate
- hexafluoroplatinate — (chemistry) The univalent anion PtF6- prepared by reacting platinum hexafluoride with certain metals or other elements.
20 letter words ending with nate
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NATE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 447 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NATE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.