Words ending with nal
4 letter words ending with nal
5 letter words ending with nal
- annal — the recorded events of one year
- banal — If you describe something as banal, you do not like it because you think that it is so ordinary that it is not at all effective or interesting.
- binal — twofold; double
- canal — A canal is a long, narrow stretch of water that has been made for boats to travel along or to bring water to a particular area.
- conal — Shaped like a cone or funnel; conic.
6 letter words ending with nal
- agonal — relating to agony, esp before death
- atonal — Atonal music is music that is not written or played in any key or system of scales.
- axonal — Cell Biology. the appendage of the neuron that transmits impulses away from the cell body.
- azonal — not divided into zones
- carnal — Carnal feelings and desires are sexual and physical, without any spiritual element.
7 letter words ending with nal
- actinal — of or denoting the oral part of a radiate animal, such as a jellyfish, sea anemone, or sponge, from which the rays, tentacles, or arms grow
- adrenal — on or near the kidneys
- affinal — joined or connected by marriage
- albinal — related to or affected by albinism
- ammonal — an explosive made by mixing TNT, ammonium nitrate, and aluminium powder
8 letter words ending with nal
- actional — Of, pertaining to, or depicting action, especially physical action.
- antennal — Of, pertaining to, or functioning as an antenna.
- asternal — not connected or joined to the sternum
- autumnal — Autumnal means having features that are characteristic of autumn.
- cantonal — Of, pertaining to, or divided into cantons.
9 letter words ending with nal
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- adnominal — a word modifying a noun
- anaclinal — (of valleys and similar formations) progressing in a direction opposite to the dip of the surrounding rock strata
- arational — Not based on or governed by reason.
10 letter words ending with nal
11 letter words ending with nal
- abolitional — aiming to abolish something, esp slavery
- accessional — (rare) Pertaining to accession; additional - Sir T. Browne.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- agitational — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
- altitudinal — relating to altitude or height.
12 letter words ending with nal
13 letter words ending with nal
- abstractional — relating to abstraction
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
- aggradational — (geology) Pertaining to or formed by aggradation.
- aggregational — resulting from aggregation
- anti-rational — agreeable to reason; reasonable; sensible: a rational plan for economic development.
14 letter words ending with nal
- accelerational — Of, pertaining to, or caused by acceleration.
- appreciational — gratitude; thankful recognition: They showed their appreciation by giving him a gold watch.
- brachydiagonal — the shorter lateral axis of a rhombic prism
- civilizational — relating to civilization
- co-educational — A co-educational school, college, or university is attended by both boys and girls.
15 letter words ending with nal
16 letter words ending with nal
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- circumlocutional — Of or relating to circumlocution : circumlocutionary.
- extradimensional — (jargon, science fiction) Originating outside the known physical reality of the universe.
- four-dimensional — of a space having points, or a set having elements, which require four coordinates for their unique determination.
- gastrointestinal — of, relating to, or affecting the stomach and intestines.
17 letter words ending with nal
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
- autocorrelational — Of or pertaining to autocorrelation.
- interconfessional — common to or occurring between churches having different confessions.
- intergenerational — of, relating to, or for individuals in different generations or age categories: intergenerational housing.
- interprofessional — following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
18 letter words ending with nal
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
- finite-dimensional — (of a vector space) having a basis consisting of a finite number of elements.
- interinstitutional — Between institutions.
- microgravitational — Of or pertaining to microgravitation.
- non-conversational — of, relating to, or characteristic of conversation: a conversational tone of voice.
19 letter words ending with nal
- inter-institutional — of, relating to, or established by institution.
- interdenominational — occurring between, involving, or common to different religious denominations.
- neurotransmissional — Relating to neurotransmission.
- non-confrontational — tending toward or ready for confrontation: They came to the meeting with a confrontational attitude.
- nonrepresentational — not resembling or portraying any object in physical nature: a nonrepresentational painting.
20 letter words ending with nal
- quasi-constitutional — of or relating to the constitution of a state, organization, etc.
23 letter words ending with nal
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1037 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.