Words ending with mon
3 letter words ending with mon
- mon — an Austroasiatic language used chiefly in Burma in the vicinity of Moulmein.
4 letter words ending with mon
5 letter words ending with mon
- almon — a Philippine, dipterocarpaceous tree, Shorea eximia.
- ammon — the ancestor of the Ammonites
- c'mon — come on
- cimon — died 449 bc, Athenian military and naval commander: defeated the Persians at Eurymedon (?466)
- damon — Matt. born 1970, US film actor and screenwriter. His films include Good Will Hunting (1997, which he co-wrote), Saving Private Ryan (1998), The Talented Mr Ripley (1999) and, from 2002, the Bourne series
6 letter words ending with mon
7 letter words ending with mon
8 letter words ending with mon
- aliakmon — a river in N Greece. 200 miles (322 km) long: longest river in Greece.
- cardamon — the aromatic seed capsules of a tropical Asian plant, Elettaria cardamomum, of the ginger family, used as a spice or condiment and in medicine.
- chrismon — the monogram and symbol of Christ's name, also known as chi-rho, derived from the initial two letters of the word Christ in Greek
- cinnamon — Cinnamon is a sweet spice used for flavouring food.
- coolamon — a shallow dish of wood or bark, used for carrying water
9 letter words ending with mon
- cacodemon — an evil spirit or devil
- discommon — (at Oxford and Cambridge) to prohibit (tradespeople or townspeople who have violated the regulations of the university) from dealing with the undergraduates.
- ichneumon — Also called African mongoose, Egyptian mongoose. a slender, long-tailed mongoose, Herpestes ichneumon, inhabiting Africa and southern Europe, and believed by the ancient Egyptians to devour crocodile eggs.
- penstemon — any of numerous chiefly North American plants belonging to the genus Penstemon, of the figwort family, some species of which are cultivated for their showy, variously colored flowers.
- persimmon — any of several trees of the genus Diospyros, especially D. virginiana, of North America, bearing astringent, plumlike fruit that is sweet and edible when ripe, and D. kaki, of Japan and China, bearing soft, red or orange fruit.
10 letter words ending with mon
- backgammon — Backgammon is a game for two people, played on a board marked with long triangles. Each player has 15 wooden or plastic discs. The players throw dice and move the discs around the board.
- cacodaemon — Wicked or malevolent spirit as opposed to agathodemon (a good spirit).
- eriostemon — any rutaceous shrub of the mainly Australian genus Eriostemon, having waxy white or pink flowers
- lacedaemon — Sparta.
- pentstemon — penstemon.
11 letter words ending with mon
12 letter words ending with mon
13 letter words ending with mon
- beaked-salmon — sandfish (def 2).
18 letter words ending with mon
- king-of-the-salmon — a ribbonfish, Trachypterus altivelis, of northern parts of the Pacific Ocean.
19 letter words ending with mon
- the-song-of-solomon — a book of the Bible. Abbreviation: Sol.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in MON. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 136 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in MON that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.