Words ending with mia
3 letter words ending with mia
4 letter words ending with mia
- amia — a species of primitive ray-finned fish
5 letter words ending with mia
- -emia — a (specified) condition or disease of the blood
- damia — a spirit of fertility.
- lamia — Classical Mythology. one of a class of fabulous monsters, commonly represented with the head and breast of a woman and the body of a serpent, said to allure youths and children in order to suck their blood.
- tomia — the cutting edge of a bird's bill.
- urmia — Lake, a salt lake in NW Iran. About 2000 sq. mi. (5180 sq. km).
6 letter words ending with mia
- -aemia — denoting blood, esp a specified condition of the blood in names of diseases
- -hemia — -emia
- amimia — the inability to express ideas by means of gestures or signs.
- anemia — a condition in which there is a reduction of the number, or volume, of red blood corpuscles or of the total amount of hemoglobin in the bloodstream, resulting in paleness, generalized weakness, etc.
- anomia — the inability to name objects or to recognize the written or spoken names of objects.
7 letter words ending with mia
- -haemia — -emia
- -thymia — indicating a certain emotional condition, mood, or state of mind
- acnemia — a condition characterized by atrophy of the muscles of the calf of the leg.
- anaemia — Anaemia is a medical condition in which there are too few red cells in your blood, causing you to feel tired and look pale.
- anosmia — loss of the sense of smell, usually as the result of a lesion of the olfactory nerve, disease in another organ or part, or obstruction of the nasal passages
8 letter words ending with mia
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
- acidemia — a state of abnormally high acidity of the blood due to an increase in hydrogen ions
- adynamia — loss of vital power or strength, esp as the result of illness; weakness or debility
- anoxemia — a reduction in the normal amount of oxygen in the blood, as at high altitudes
9 letter words ending with mia
- accademia — an art gallery in Venice housing a collection of paintings by Venetian masters from the 13th to 18th centuries
- acidaemia — (medicine) a medical condition marked by an abnormally high concentration of hydrogen ions in a person's blood.
- alkalemia — abnormal alkalinity of the blood.
- anoxaemia — a deficiency in the amount of oxygen in the arterial blood
- arhythmia — arrhythmia.
10 letter words ending with mia
11 letter words ending with mia
- albuminemia — (pathology) The (normal) presence of albumin in the blood.
- alexithymia — an inability to recognize, understand, and describe emotions
- amphidromia — a family festival in ancient Athens in honor of the birth of a child, during which the child received its name.
- autotoxemia — autointoxication
- azoospermia — absence of spermatozoa in the semen
12 letter words ending with mia
- autotoxaemia — autointoxication.
- dyslipidemia — (medicine) an inbalance of lipids (especially cholesterol) in the blood; hypercholesterolemia.
- exophthalmia — (medicine) The protrusion of the eyeball so that the eyelids will not cover it, in consequence of disease.
- galactosemia — an inherited disorder characterized by the inability to metabolize galactose and requiring a galactose-free diet to avoid consequent mental retardation and eye, spleen, and liver abnormalities.
- hyperkalemia — an abnormally high concentration of potassium in the blood.
13 letter words ending with mia
- cholesteremia — cholesterolemia.
- dyslipidaemia — Alternative spelling of dyslipidemia.
- enantiodromia — (psychiatry, according to Carl Jung) The principle whereby the superabundance of one force inevitably produces its opposite, as with physical equilibrium.
- enterotoxemia — Blood poisoning caused by an enterotoxin.
- galactosaemia — Alternative spelling of galactosemia.
14 letter words ending with mia
- asthenospermia — (medicine) Loss or reduction in the strength or energy of sperm cells, hence infertility. Not always infertile many are subfertile.
- hypercalcaemia — a heightened level of calcium in the blood
- hyperglycaemia — an abnormally high level of glucose in the blood.
- hyperlipidemia — excessive amounts of fat and fatty substances in the blood; lipemia.
- hypernatraemia — a heightened concentration of sodium in the blood
15 letter words ending with mia
- cholesterolemia — the presence of an abnormal amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- hyperlipidaemia — Alternative spelling of hyperlipidemia.
- hyperlipoidemia — An abnormally high level of lipoids in the blood.
- hyperpotassemia — hyperkalemia.
- hypoalbuminemia — an abnormally small quantity of albumin in the blood.
16 letter words ending with mia
- cholesterolaemia — the presence of abnormally high levels of cholesterol in the blood
- hyperinsulinemia — (medicine) The condition of having an excessively high level of insulin in the blood, usually due to excess production.
- hyperlipoidaemia — Alt form hyperlipoidemia.
- hypophosphatemia — (medicine) An electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of phosphate in the blood, most commonly seen when malnourished patients are given large amounts of carbohydrates, creating a high phosphorus demand in the cells of the body.
17 letter words ending with mia
18 letter words ending with mia
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- hyperbilirubinemia — an abnormally high level of bilirubin in the blood, manifested by jaundice, anorexia, and malaise, occurring in association with liver disease and certain hemolytic anemias.
- hypercholesteremia — Alternative spelling of hypercholesteraemia.
19 letter words ending with mia
20 letter words ending with mia
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- hyperhomocysteinemia — (medicine) The presence of an excessive amount of homocysteine in the blood.
- hyperlipoproteinemia — Pathology. any of various disorders of lipoprotein metabolism, usually characterized by abnormally high levels of cholesterol and certain lipoproteins in the blood.
- familial hypercholesterolemia — an inherited metabolic disorder caused by a lack or malfunction of receptors for the low-density lipoproteins that activate removal of cholesterol from the blood. Abbreviation: FH.
21 letter words ending with mia
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- hyperlipoproteinaemia — the condition of having an abnormally high level of lipoproteins in the blood
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
23 letter words ending with mia
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words ending with mia
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in MIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 263 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in MIA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.