Words ending with m
2 letter words ending with m
3 letter words ending with m
4 letter words ending with m
- adam — the first man, created by God: the progenitor of the human race (Genesis 2–3)
- ahem — In writing, ahem is used to show that someone is being ironic. Ahem is also used to show that someone wants to get another person's attention.
- ahom — an extinct Thai language of Assam.
- alcm — air-launched cruise missile: a type of cruise missile that can be launched from an aircraft
- alum — An alum is the same as an alumnus.
5 letter words ending with m
6 letter words ending with m
- abloom — in flower; blooming
- abscam — the code name for an FBI investigation (1978–80) of bribery, involving members of Congress.
- acetum — a solution that has dilute acetic acid as solvent
- acoasm — acouasm.
- actium — a town of ancient Greece that overlooked the naval battle in 31 bc at which Octavian's fleet under Agrippa defeated that of Mark Antony and Cleopatra
7 letter words ending with m
- abinoam — the father of Barak. Judges 4:6; 12; 5:1.
- ableism — discrimination against disabled or handicapped people
- abraham — the first of the patriarchs, the father of Isaac and the founder of the Hebrew people (Genesis 11–25)
- absalom — the third son of David, who rebelled against his father and was eventually killed by Joab (II Samuel 15–18)
- acclaim — If someone or something is acclaimed, they are praised enthusiastically.
8 letter words ending with m
- abomasum — the fourth and last compartment of the stomach of ruminants, which receives and digests food from the psalterium and passes it on to the small intestine
- accustom — If you accustom yourself or another person to something, you make yourself or them become used to it.
- aciculum — a bristlelike part; seta
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
- acrotism — an absence of pulse
9 letter words ending with m
10 letter words ending with m
- absinthism — a diseased condition resulting from excessive drinking of absinthe
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
- acetabulum — the deep cuplike cavity on the side of the hipbone that receives the head of the thighbone
- acroterium — an ornament positioned on top of an acroter
- actiniform — having radial form; rayed
11 letter words ending with m
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- absenteeism — Absenteeism is the fact or habit of frequently being away from work or school, usually without a good reason.
- academicism — adherence to rules and traditions in art, literature, etc; conventionalism
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
12 letter words ending with m
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- adversaryism — an attitude, as in labor-management negotiations, that any opposition to demands indicates an unwillingness of one side to cooperate and bargain in good faith.
- aeroembolism — an embolism of air bubbles often caused by surgery, induced abortion, or decompression sickness
- aestheticism — the doctrine that aesthetic principles are of supreme importance and that works of art should be judged accordingly
13 letter words ending with m
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- actinouranium — the isotope of uranium that has a mass number of 235
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
14 letter words ending with m
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- afro-pessimism — the belief that the provision of aid to African countries is futile
- anglo-saxonism — Saxonism.
- anti-dogmatism — dogmatic character; unfounded positiveness in matters of opinion; arrogant assertion of opinions as truths.
- antialcoholism — the doctrine of being opposed to alcoholic drink
15 letter words ending with m
- anthropopathism — ascription of human passions or feelings to a being or beings not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-capitalism — an economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth is made and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, especially as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned means of wealth.
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-naturalism — Literature. a manner or technique of treating subject matter that presents, through volume of detail, a deterministic view of human life and actions. a deterministic theory of writing in which it is held that a writer should adopt an objective view toward the material written about, be free of preconceived ideas as to form and content, and represent with clinical accuracy and frankness the details of life. Compare realism (def 4b). a representation of natural appearances or natural patterns of speech, manner, etc., in a work of fiction. the depiction of the physical environment, especially landscape or the rural environment.
16 letter words ending with m
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- anthropomorphism — Anthropomorphism is the idea that an animal, a god, or an object has feelings or characteristics like those of a human being.
- anti-consumerism — a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc.
- anti-materialism — preoccupation with or emphasis on material objects, comforts, and considerations, with a disinterest in or rejection of spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values.
- anti-nationalism — spirit or aspirations common to the whole of a nation.
17 letter words ending with m
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-isolationism — the policy or doctrine of isolating one's country from the affairs of other nations by declining to enter into alliances, foreign economic commitments, international agreements, etc., seeking to devote the entire efforts of one's country to its own advancement and remain at peace by avoiding foreign entanglements and responsibilities.
18 letter words ending with m
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words ending with m
20 letter words ending with m
25 letter words ending with m
- antiestablishmentarianism — a policy or attitude that views a nation's power structure as corrupt, repressive, exploitive, etc.
28 letter words ending with m
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in letter M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8547 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.