Words ending with lly
4 letter words ending with lly
5 letter words ending with lly
- bally — a thumb
- belly — The belly of a person or animal is their stomach or abdomen. In British English, this is an informal or literary use.
- billy — A billy or billy club is a short heavy stick which is sometimes used as a weapon by the police.
- bully — A bully is someone who uses their strength or power to hurt or frighten other people.
- colly — soot or grime, such as coal dust
6 letter words ending with lly
- anally — of, pertaining to, involving, or near the anus.
- brolly — A brolly is the same as an umbrella.
- chally — a soft fabric of plain weave in wool, cotton, rayon, or other staple fiber, either in a solid color or, more often, a small print.
- chilly — Something that is chilly is unpleasantly cold.
- coolly — moderately cold; neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
7 letter words ending with lly
- areally — from an areal point of view
- aurally — of or relating to the ear or to the sense of hearing.
- awfully — in an unpleasant, bad, or reprehensible manner
- axially — in the direction or line of the axis
- banally — devoid of freshness or originality; hackneyed; trite: a banal and sophomoric treatment of courage on the frontier.
8 letter words ending with lly
- actually — You use actually to indicate that a situation exists or happened, or to emphasize that it is true.
- aimfully — in an aimful manner
- animally — in a physical manner or from the point of view of the anima
- annually — of, for, or pertaining to a year; yearly: annual salary.
- apically — of, at, or forming the apex.
9 letter words ending with lly
- abysmally — of or like an abyss; immeasurably deep or great.
- asexually — Biology. having no sex or sexual organs. independent of sexual processes, especially not involving the union of male and female germ cells.
- barebelly — a sheep with a defective growth of wool on its belly and legs.
- basically — You use basically for emphasis when you are stating an opinion, or when you are making an important statement about something.
- bestially — of, relating to, or having the form of a beast: the belief that a person could assume bestial form after death; the bestial signs of the zodiac.
10 letter words ending with lly
- abnormally — not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.
- anemically — Pathology. suffering from anemia.
- atomically — of, pertaining to, resulting from, or using atoms, atomic energy, or atomic bombs: an atomic explosion.
- atypically — not typical; not conforming to the type; irregular; abnormal: atypical behavior; a flower atypical of the species.
- autumnally — belonging to or suggestive of autumn; produced or gathered in autumn: autumnal colors.
11 letter words ending with lly
12 letter words ending with lly
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- acoustically — with reference to acoustics; from the standpoint of acoustics
- additionally — You use additionally to introduce something extra such as an extra fact or reason.
13 letter words ending with lly
14 letter words ending with lly
- aetiologically — etiology.
- agriculturally — the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
- altruistically — unselfishly concerned for or devoted to the welfare of others (opposed to egoistic).
- anachronically — something or someone that is not in its correct historical or chronological time, especially a thing or person that belongs to an earlier time: The sword is an anachronism in modern warfare.
- antidromically — in an antidromic manner
15 letter words ending with lly
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- anisotropically — Physics. of unequal physical properties along different axes. Compare isotropic (def 1).
- apocalyptically — of or like an apocalypse; affording a revelation or prophecy.
- architecturally — of or relating to architecture: architectural metals.
- atmospherically — pertaining to, existing in, or consisting of the atmosphere: atmospheric vapors.
16 letter words ending with lly
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
- asymptomatically — showing no evidence of disease.
- autodidactically — a person who has learned a subject without the benefit of a teacher or formal education; a self-taught person.
- bureaucratically — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- cartographically — the production of maps, including construction of projections, design, compilation, drafting, and reproduction.
17 letter words ending with lly
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anticlimactically — of, like, pertaining to, or expressing anticlimax.
- chronographically — a timepiece fitted with a recording device, as a stylus and rotating drum, used to mark the exact instant of an occurrence, especially in astronomy.
- deterministically — the doctrine that all facts and events exemplify natural laws.
- disproportionally — not in proportion; disproportionate.
18 letter words ending with lly
- characteristically — Also, characteristical. pertaining to, constituting, or indicating the character or peculiar quality of a person or thing; typical; distinctive: Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn.
- phantasmagorically — having a fantastic or deceptive appearance, as something in a dream or created by the imagination.
- stoichiometrically — of or relating to stoichiometry.
- unconstitutionally — not constitutional; unauthorized by or inconsistent with the constitution, as of a country.
- unenthusiastically — full of or characterized by enthusiasm; ardent: He seems very enthusiastic about his role in the play.
19 letter words ending with lly
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- individualistically — a person who shows great independence or individuality in thought or action.
- interdepartmentally — involving or existing between two or more departments: interdepartmental rivalry.
20 letter words ending with lly
- uncharacteristically — Also, characteristical. pertaining to, constituting, or indicating the character or peculiar quality of a person or thing; typical; distinctive: Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn.
21 letter words ending with lly
- quasi-socialistically — of or relating to socialists or socialism.
22 letter words ending with lly
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LLY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2064 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LLY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.