Words ending with lla
4 letter words ending with lla
5 letter words ending with lla
- balla — Giacomo [jah-kaw-maw] /ˈdʒɑ kɔ mɔ/ (Show IPA), 1871?–1958, Italian painter.
- bella — a feminine name
- bulla — a leaden seal affixed to a papal bull, having a representation of Saints Peter and Paul on one side and the name of the reigning pope on the other
- calla — any southern African plant of the aroid genus Zantedeschia, esp Z. aethiopica, which has a white funnel-shaped spathe enclosing a yellow spadix
- cella — the inner room of a classical temple, esp the room housing the statue of a deity
6 letter words ending with lla
- abolla — a cloak worn by Roman soldiers, worn draped over one shoulder and fastened with a metal brooch
- arolla — an Arolla pine
- axilla — the area on the undersurface of a bird's wing corresponding to the armpit
- azolla — a genus of fern growing in tropical waters
- cholla — any of several spiny cacti of the genus Opuntia that grow in the southwestern US and Mexico and have cylindrical stem segments
7 letter words ending with lla
- ampulla — the dilated end part of certain ducts or canals, such as the end of a uterine tube
- ancilla — a female servant or slave
- arcella — a genus of freshwater, ameboid protozoa that secrete a hard, umbrellalike shell having a single opening through which the pseudopodia extend.
- ardella — a female given name.
- armilla — a bracelet
8 letter words ending with lla
- acapella — Alternative spelling of a cappella.
- anguilla — an island in the Caribbean, in the Leeward Islands: part of the British associated state of St Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla from 1967 until 1980, when it reverted to the status of a British dependency and is now a UK Overseas Territory. Pop: 15 754 (2013 est). Area: 90 sq km (35 sq miles)
- arabella — a feminine name: dim. Bella
- banyalla — Victorian box.
- bletilla — any of several terrestrial orchids of the genus Bletilla, of eastern Asia, as B. striata, having terminal clusters of showy purple or white flowers.
9 letter words ending with lla
- aguadilla — a seaport in NW Puerto Rico.
- ambarella — Otaheite apple.
- bobadilla — Francisco de [frahn-thees-kaw th e,, -sees-] /frɑnˈθis kɔ ðɛ,, -ˈsis-/ (Show IPA), died 1502, Spanish colonial governor in the West Indies: sent Columbus back to Spain in chains.
- boobialla — any of various trees or shrubs of the genus Myoporum, esp M. insulare
- camarilla — a group of confidential advisers, esp formerly, to the Spanish kings; cabal
10 letter words ending with lla
- aspergilla — Plural form of aspergillum.
- banderilla — a decorated barbed dart, thrust into the bull's neck or shoulder
- bellabella — a member of a branch of the Kwakiutl Indians inhabiting central coastal British Columbia.
- blackfella — an Aborigine or Black person
- bridezilla — a woman whose behaviour in planning the details of her wedding is regarded as intolerable
11 letter words ending with lla
- alfilerilla — Alt form alfilaria.
- calabazilla — a prostrate vine, Cucurbita foetidissima, of the gourd family, native to southwestern North America, having yellow flowers, round, inedible green and yellow fruit, and an unpleasant odor.
- chrysocolla — a mineral that is a silicate of copper and occurs in shades of blue or green and is reputed to have calming properties
- fothergilla — any of the deciduous shrub species in the witch-hazel family
- gentianella — (botany) Any of the genus Gentianella of dwarf gentians.
12 letter words ending with lla
- barranquilla — a port in N Colombia, on the Magdalena River. Pop: 1 918 000 (2005 est)
- calabrasella — a card game for three persons that is played with a 40-card pack made by removing the eights, nines, and tens from a regular 52-card pack.
- ichthyocolla — a fish glue or gelatine used as food or medicine
- intermaxilla — (anatomy) premaxilla.
- pancho-villa — Francisco [frahn-sees-kaw] /frɑnˈsis kɔ/ (Show IPA), (Doroteo Arango"Pancho Villa") 1877–1923, Mexican general and revolutionist.
13 letter words ending with lla
16 letter words ending with lla
- counterguerrilla — (of operations, conflicts, etc) conducted against guerrillas
20 letter words ending with lla
- st. kitts-nevis-anguilla — a former British colony (1967–71) in the Leeward Islands, in the E West Indies: comprising St. Kitts, Nevis, Anguilla, and adjacent small islands: a member of the former West Indies Associated States.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LLA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 273 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LLA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.