Words ending with lity
6 letter words ending with lity
- polity — a particular form or system of government: civil polity; ecclesiastical polity.
7 letter words ending with lity
- ability — Your ability to do something is the fact that you can do it.
- agility — the power of moving quickly and easily; nimbleness: exercises demanding agility.
- anality — the characteristic or psychological state of being anal
- anility — of or like a foolish, doddering old woman.
- duality — a dual state or quality.
8 letter words ending with lity
- axiality — of, pertaining to, characterized by, or forming an axis: an axial relationship.
- banality — the condition or quality of being banal, or devoid of freshness or originality: the banality of everyday life.
- civility — politeness or courtesy, esp when formal
- debility — Debility is a weakness of a person's body or mind, especially one caused by an illness.
- docility — easily managed or handled; tractable: a docile horse.
9 letter words ending with lity
- actuality — Actuality is the state of really existing rather than being imagined.
- aeriality — the quality of being aerial; insubstantiality
- amorality — not involving questions of right or wrong; without moral quality; neither moral nor immoral.
- animality — the animal side of man, as opposed to the intellectual or spiritual
- arability — the suitability of land for growing crops
10 letter words ending with lity
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- acausality — having no cause.
- actability — capable of being acted or suitable for acting: He has written a very actable, well-structured play.
- adequality — Quality of being adequal.
- affability — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
11 letter words ending with lity
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- adorability — the quality of being adorable or highly attractive
- amenability — ready or willing to answer, act, agree, or yield; open to influence, persuasion, or advice; agreeable; submissive; tractable: an amenable servant.
- amicability — characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable: an amicable settlement.
- atypicality — the quality or condition of being atypical
12 letter words ending with lity
- acyclicality — The quality of being acyclical.
- adaptability — capable of being adapted.
- admirability — the quality of being admirable
- adoptability — the quality or extent of being adoptable
- advisability — proper to be suggested or recommended; desirable or wise, as a course of action: Is it advisable for me to write to him?
13 letter words ending with lity
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessability — Misspelling of accessibility.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
14 letter words ending with lity
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- addressability — (computing) The capability of a microprocessor etc. to deal with values of a certain size using a single instruction.
- anti-fertility — of or relating to a substance that inhibits the ability to produce offspring; contraceptive.
- anti-sociality — unwilling or unable to associate in a normal or friendly way with other people: He's not antisocial, just shy.
- anti-sterility — free from living germs or microorganisms; aseptic: sterile surgical instruments.
15 letter words ending with lity
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- bioavailability — the extent to which a drug or other substance is taken up by a specific tissue or organ after administration; the proportion of the dose of a drug that reaches the systemic circulation intact after administration by a route other than intravenous
- communicability — capable of being easily communicated or transmitted: communicable information; a communicable disease.
- compressibility — the ability to be compressed
- confidentiality — spoken, written, acted on, etc., in strict privacy or secrecy; secret: a confidential remark.
16 letter words ending with lity
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
- commensurability — The quality of being commensurable or commensurate.
- companionability — The state of being companionable, suitability for companionship.
17 letter words ending with lity
- bouncebackability — the ability to recover after a setback, esp in sport
- circumstantiality — the quality of being circumstantial
- comprehensibility — capable of being comprehended or understood; intelligible.
- constitutionality — In a particular political system, the constitutionality of a law or action is the fact that it is allowed by the constitution.
- differentiability — The ability to be differentiated.
18 letter words ending with lity
- countercyclicality — The quality of being countercyclical.
- disproportionality — not in proportion; disproportionate.
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
19 letter words ending with lity
- extraterritoriality — (legal) immunity from the local laws of a certain area, especially due to diplomatic negotiation.
- hypersuggestibility — subject to or easily influenced by suggestion.
- incomprehensibility — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
- non-confidentiality — spoken, written, acted on, etc., in strict privacy or secrecy; secret: a confidential remark.
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
20 letter words ending with lity
- three-dimensionality — having, or seeming to have, the dimension of depth as well as width and height.
21 letter words ending with lity
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LITY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1352 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LITY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.