Words ending with lies
4 letter words ending with lies
- lies — Plural form of lie.
- a pack of lies — If you say that an account is a pack of lies, you mean that it is completely untrue.
- how the land lies — the prevailing conditions or state of affairs
- pack of lies — false account
- therein lies — When you say therein lies a situation or problem, you mean that an existing situation has caused that situation or problem.
5 letter words ending with lies
- flies — to move through the air using wings.
- plies — a movement in which the knees are bent while the back is held straight.
- as the crow flies — If you say that a place is a particular distance away as the crow flies, you mean that it is that distance away measured in a straight line.
- catch flies — any of various plants, especially of the genera Silene and Lychnis, having a viscid secretion on the stem and calyx in which small insects are sometimes caught.
- drink with the flies — to drink alone
6 letter words ending with lies
- allies — (in World War I) the powers of the Triple Entente (France, Russia, and Britain) together with the nations allied with them
- belies — to show to be false; contradict: His trembling hands belied his calm voice.
- holies — Plural form of holy Used almost exclusively in 'Holy of Holies'.
- julies — a female given name, form of Julia.
- kylies — Plural form of kylie.
7 letter words ending with lies
- applies — to make use of as relevant, suitable, or pertinent: to apply a theory to a problem.
- bellies — the front or under part of a vertebrate body from the breastbone to the pelvis, containing the abdominal viscera; the abdomen.
- billies — a male given name, form of William.
- chilies — Plural form of chili.
- collies — grime; soot.
8 letter words ending with lies
- alkalies — Plural form of alkali.
- barflies — Plural form of barfly.
- charlies — a word used in communications to represent the letter C.
- chillies — Plural form of chilli.
- complies — to act or be in accordance with wishes, requests, demands, requirements, conditions, etc.; agree (sometimes followed by with): They asked him to leave and he complied. She has complied with the requirements.
9 letter words ending with lies
10 letter words ending with lies
- alderflies — Plural form of alderfly.
- assemblies — an assembling or coming together of a number of persons, usually for a particular purpose: The principal will speak to all the students at Friday's assembly.
- catchflies — Plural form of catchfly.
- easterlies — moving, directed, or situated toward the east: an easterly course.
- friendlies — Plural form of friendly.
11 letter words ending with lies
12 letter words ending with lies
13 letter words ending with lies
- fortnightlies — Plural form of fortnightly.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LIES. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 144 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LIES that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.