Words ending with lia
4 letter words ending with lia
5 letter words ending with lia
- celia — a feminine name
- cilia — the eyelashes
- delia — the recipes or style of cooking of British cookery writer Delia Smith (born 1941)
- dulia — veneration and invocation given to saints as the servants of God.
- folia — an early medieval Iberian dance accompanied by mime and songs, performed during celebrations of the solstice and New Year festivals.
6 letter words ending with lia
7 letter words ending with lia
- -philia — indicating a tendency towards
- aboulia — abulia
- acholia — a condition involving partial or complete lack of bile secretion
- aetolia — a mountainous region forming (with the region of Acarnania) a department of W central Greece, north of the Gulf of Patras: a powerful federal state in the 3rd century bc. Chief city: Missolonghi. Pop (with Acarnania): 219 092 (2001). Area: 5461 sq km (2108 sq miles)
- aitolia — Modern Greek name of Aetolia.
8 letter words ending with lia
- anatolia — the Asian part of Turkey, occupying the peninsula between the Black Sea, the Mediterranean, and the Aegean: consists of a plateau, largely mountainous, with salt lakes in the interior
- animalia — the taxonomic kingdom comprising all animals.
- battalia — the arrangement of military troops prepared for battle
- beryllia — beryllium oxide
- borrelia — a genus of helical spirochete bacteria, some causing relapsing fever
9 letter words ending with lia
- acalculia — an inability to make simple mathematical calculations
- astroglia — The group of star-shaped glial cells in the brain and spinal cord.
- australia — a country and the smallest continent, situated between the Indian Ocean and the Pacific: a former British colony, now an independent member of the Commonwealth, constitutional links with Britain formally abolished in 1986; consists chiefly of a low plateau, mostly arid in the west, with the basin of the Murray River and the Great Dividing Range in the east and the Great Barrier Reef off the NE coast. Official language: English. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: dollar. Capital: Canberra. Pop: 23 029 674 (2013 est). Area: 7 682 300 sq km (2 966 150 sq miles)
- biophilia — an innate love for the natural world, supposed to be felt universally by humankind
- browallia — any plant of the Browallia genus of South American flowering plants
10 letter words ending with lia
11 letter words ending with lia
- acromegalia — (disease) An alternative name for the disease acromegaly.
- anglophilia — extreme admiration for England or its people, culture, customs, influence, etc.
- arctophilia — the practice of collecting teddy bears
- automobilia — items connected with cars and motoring of interest to the collector
- bacchanalia — orgiastic rites associated with Bacchus
12 letter words ending with lia
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aelurophilia — ailurophilia.
- ailurophilia — a liking for cats, as by cat fanciers.
- chromophilia — the property of staining readily.
- eosinophilia — An increase in the number of eosinophils in the blood, occurring in response to some allergens, drugs, and parasites, and in some types of leukemia.
13 letter words ending with lia
- cardiomegalia — abnormal enlargement of the heart.
- dysrationalia — The inability to think and behave rationally despite adequate intelligence.
- eproctophilia — Sexual arousal from flatulence.
- extrasystolia — (medicine) An alteration in the rhythm of the heart due to extrasystoles.
- gerontophilia — sexual attraction towards old people
14 letter words ending with lia
- brachydactylia — abnormal shortness of the fingers and toes.
- chromatophilia — chromophilia.
- claustrophilia — abnormal pleasure derived from being in a confined space
- hybristophilia — A paraphilia involving attraction to somebody who has committed a crime or outrage.
- imponderabilia — Those things that are imponderable.
15 letter words ending with lia
16 letter words ending with lia
- pseudohemophilia — a clotting disorder caused by abnormal factor VIII activity, and characterized by a prolonged bleeding time but without the delayed coagulation time of hemophilia.
- north rhine-westphalia — a state in W Germany; formerly a part of Rhine province. 13,154 sq. mi. (34,070 sq. km). Capital: Düsseldorf.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 268 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LIA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.