Words ending with les
4 letter words ending with les
5 letter words ending with les
- -ales — denoting plants belonging to an order
- ables — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of able.
- arles — a city in SE France, on the Rhône: Roman amphitheatre. Pop: 53 058 (2006)
- axles — Plural form of axle.
- bales — Also, bailer. a bucket, dipper, or other container used for bailing.
6 letter words ending with les
7 letter words ending with les
- aediles — Plural form of aedile.
- alleles — Plural form of allele.
- ampules — Plural form of ampule.
- angeles — city in WC Luzon, the Philippines: pop. 236,000
- annales — designating or of a group of Fr. historians using a variety of materials and methods to detail the structure and patterns of everyday life, as of a town or region, so as to identify underlying processes of cultural development
8 letter words ending with les
- achilles — Greek hero, the son of Peleus and the sea goddess Thetis: in the Iliad the foremost of the Greek warriors at the siege of Troy. While he was a baby his mother plunged him into the river Styx making his body invulnerable except for the heel by which she held him. After slaying Hector, he was killed by Paris who wounded him in the heel
- ampoules — Plural form of ampoule.
- antilles — main island group of the West Indies, including all but the Bahamas
- apostles — Plural form of apostle.
- armholes — Plural form of armhole.
9 letter words ending with les
- amygdules — Plural form of amygdule.
- androcles — (in Roman legend) a slave whose life was spared in the arena by a lion from whose paw he had once extracted a thorn
- anopheles — any of various mosquitoes constituting the genus Anopheles, some species of which transmit the malaria parasite to man
- assembles — to bring together or gather into one place, company, body, or whole.
- asystoles — Plural form of asystole.
10 letter words ending with les
11 letter words ending with les
- after-sales — relating to anything happening after something is sold
- animalcules — Plural form of animalcule.
- aristoteles — a walled plain in the first quadrant of the face of the moon: about 60 miles (97 km) in diameter.
- audiophiles — Plural form of audiophile.
- automobiles — Plural form of automobile.
12 letter words ending with les
13 letter words ending with les
- antiparticles — Plural form of antiparticle.
- betweenwhiles — betweentimes.
- controllables — to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command: The car is difficult to control at high speeds. That zone is controlled by enemy troops.
- decasyllables — Plural form of decasyllable.
- disagreeables — annoying things
14 letter words ending with les
15 letter words ending with les
16 letter words ending with les
19 letter words ending with les
24 letter words ending with les
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LES. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 973 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LES that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.