Words ending with la
2 letter words ending with la
3 letter words ending with la
- ala — a wing or flat winglike process or structure, such as a part of some bones and cartilages
- gla — Greater London Assembly, established in 2000
- hla — human leucocyte antigen
- ila — a town in SW Nigeria.
- mla — In Australia and some other countries, an MLA is a person who has been elected as a member of parliament. MLA is an abbreviation for 'member of the legislative assembly'.
4 letter words ending with la
- -ola — forming commercial names
- amla — the edible fruit of a species of small leafy Indian tree, amlica embilicus, valued both for its vitamin C content and for the oil extracted from it, which is used as a hair conditioner
- aula — a large place where people can congregate, such as a hall
- bala — a narrow lake in Gwynedd: the largest natural lake in Wales. Length: 6 km (4 miles)
- bela — a male given name.
5 letter words ending with la
6 letter words ending with la
- abolla — a cloak worn by Roman soldiers, worn draped over one shoulder and fastened with a metal brooch
- adoula — Cyrille [see-ril] /siˈrɪl/ (Show IPA), 1922–78, African statesman: premier of the Democratic Republic of the Congo 1961–64.
- akmola — Astana
- ambala — a city in N India, in Haryana: site of archaeological remains of a prehistoric Indian civilization: grain, cotton, food processing. Pop: 139 222 (2001)
- angela — a feminine name: dim. Angie; var. Angelica, Angelina, Angeline
7 letter words ending with la
- acerola — a small tree or shrub, Malpighia glabra, that grows in the rainforests of N South America, Central America, and Jamaica
- acicula — a needle-shaped part, such as a spine, prickle, or crystal
- acushla — darling: a term of endearment
- alveola — a small cavity, cell, or pit on the surface of an organ.
- amandla — a political slogan calling for power to the Black population
8 letter words ending with la
- acapella — Alternative spelling of a cappella.
- aedicula — aedicule.
- agartala — a city in NE India, capital of the state of Tripura. Pop: 189 327 (2001)
- agricola — Gnaeus Julius (ˈniːəs ˈdʒuːlɪəs) 40–93 ad, Roman general; governor of Britain who advanced Roman rule north to the Firth of Forth
- alajuela — a city in central Costa Rica.
9 letter words ending with la
10 letter words ending with la
- amatungula — Natal plum.
- aspergilla — Plural form of aspergillum.
- banderilla — a decorated barbed dart, thrust into the bull's neck or shoulder
- bellabella — a member of a branch of the Kwakiutl Indians inhabiting central coastal British Columbia.
- bellacoola — a member of a riverine tribe of North American Indians inhabiting an area near the central coast of British Columbia.
11 letter words ending with la
- alfilerilla — Alt form alfilaria.
- calabazilla — a prostrate vine, Cucurbita foetidissima, of the gourd family, native to southwestern North America, having yellow flowers, round, inedible green and yellow fruit, and an unpleasant odor.
- chrysocolla — a mineral that is a silicate of copper and occurs in shades of blue or green and is reputed to have calming properties
- dharmashala — (in South Asia) a building devoted to religious or charitable purposes, especially a rest house for travelers.
- diverticula — a blind, tubular sac or process branching off from a canal or cavity, especially an abnormal, saclike herniation of the mucosal layer through the muscular wall of the colon.
12 letter words ending with la
- apalachicola — river in NW Fla., flowing from the Fla.-Ga. border southward into the Gulf of Mexico: 90 mi (145 km)
- barranquilla — a port in N Colombia, on the Magdalena River. Pop: 1 918 000 (2005 est)
- calabrasella — a card game for three persons that is played with a 40-card pack made by removing the eights, nines, and tens from a regular 52-card pack.
- dallapiccola — Luigi (luˈiːdʒi). 1904–75, Italian composer of twelve-tone music. His works include the opera Il Prigioniero (1944–48) and the ballet Marsia (1948)
- heimskringla — a book of the 13th century narrating the history of the kings of Norway by Snorri Sturluson.
13 letter words ending with la
- amphiblastula — the free-swimming larva of certain sponges, which consists of a hollow spherical mass of cells some of which have flagella
- antiguerrilla — acting against guerrilla activity
- bielsko-biala — a city in S Poland.
- plain-vanilla — having no embellishments, extra equipment, elaborate packaging, etc.; plain; simple; down-to-earth: I want a plain-vanilla car without a lot of chrome trim.
14 letter words ending with la
15 letter words ending with la
- crunchy-granola — characterized by or defining oneself by ecological awareness, liberal political views, and support or use of natural products and health foods.
16 letter words ending with la
- counterguerrilla — (of operations, conflicts, etc) conducted against guerrillas
20 letter words ending with la
- st. kitts-nevis-anguilla — a former British colony (1967–71) in the Leeward Islands, in the E West Indies: comprising St. Kitts, Nevis, Anguilla, and adjacent small islands: a member of the former West Indies Associated States.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 899 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.