Words ending with l
3 letter words ending with l
- acl — anterior cruciate ligament
- adl — Anti-Defamation League (of B'nai B'rith)
- afl — Australian Football League: the national body for Australian Rules football
- ail — If something ails a group or area of activity, it is a problem or source of trouble for that group or for people involved in that activity.
- all — You use all to indicate that you are referring to the whole of a particular group or thing or to everyone or everything of a particular kind.
4 letter words ending with l
- abel — the second son of Adam and Eve, a shepherd, murdered by his brother Cain (Genesis 4:1–8)
- acol — a popular British bidding system favouring light opening bids and a flexible approach
- acyl — of, denoting, or containing the monovalent group of atoms RCO-, where R is an organic group
- adsl — ADSL is a method of transmitting digital information at high speed over telephone lines. ADSL is an abbreviation for 'asynchronous digital subscriber line'.
- aecl — Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
5 letter words ending with l
6 letter words ending with l
- aboral — away from or opposite the mouth
- abseil — To abseil down a cliff or rock face means to slide down it in a controlled way using a rope, with your feet against the cliff or rock.
- acetal — 1,1-diethoxyethane; a colourless volatile liquid used as a solvent and in perfumes. Formula: CH3CH(OC2H5)2
- acetyl — of, consisting of, or containing the monovalent group CH3CO-
- achill — an island off the coast of NW Ireland. 14 miles (23 km) long; 11 miles (18 km) wide.
7 letter words ending with l
- abaxial — facing away from the axis, as the surface of a leaf
- abigail — the woman who brought provisions to David and his followers and subsequently became his wife (I Samuel 25:1–42)
- abuttal — abuttals. those parts of one piece of land that abut on adjacent lands; boundaries. Also, buttals. Law. the boundary lines of a piece of land in relation to adjacent lands.
- abysmal — If you describe a situation or the condition of something as abysmal, you think that it is very bad or poor in quality.
- abyssal — of or belonging to the ocean depths, esp below 2000 metres (6500 feet)
8 letter words ending with l
9 letter words ending with l
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- accentual — of, relating to, or having accents; rhythmic
- acetaldol — aldol (def 1).
10 letter words ending with l
11 letter words ending with l
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- accessorial — of or like an accessory; supplementary
- accusatival — of the accusative case
- adventitial — of or relating to the adventitia
- adversarial — If you describe something as adversarial, you mean that it involves two or more people or organizations who are opposing each other.
12 letter words ending with l
13 letter words ending with l
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- agent-general — a representative in London of a Canadian province or an Australian state
- aggregational — resulting from aggregation
14 letter words ending with l
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- alpha-naphthol — either of two isomeric hydroxyl derivatives, C 1 0 H 7 OH, of naphthalene (alpha-naphthol or 1-naphthol and beta-naphthol or 2-naphthol) white or yellowish crystals, with a phenolic odor, that darken on exposure to light: used chiefly in dyes, drugs, perfumes, and insecticides.
- alveolopalatal — articulated with the blade or front of the tongue approaching or touching the front of the hard palate near its junction with the alveolar ridge; having a primary palatal articulation and a secondary alveolar articulation.
- anteroparietal — situated in a forward part or on the wall of an organ or cavity.
- anti-bacterial — destructive to or inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
15 letter words ending with l
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-commercial — of, relating to, or characteristic of commerce.
- anti-historical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
16 letter words ending with l
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- alpha-tocopherol — Alpha-tocopherol is a form of vitamin E.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- anti-patriarchal — of or relating to a patriarch, the male head of a family, tribe, community, church, order, etc.: my father's conservative, patriarchal ways.
17 letter words ending with l
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
- anti-hierarchical — of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy.
- anti-intellectual — hostile to or opposed to intellectual persons or matters, ideas, activities, etc.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words ending with l
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
19 letter words ending with l
On this page, we collect all words that ending in letter L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 14328 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.