Words ending with ket
3 letter words ending with ket
- ket — a member of an indigenous people of central Siberia, living in widely dispersed communities on tributaries of the Yenisei River, between 60° and 67° N latitude.
6 letter words ending with ket
- backet — a shallow box, typically one used for carrying substances such as ashes, coal or salt
- banket — a gold-bearing conglomerate found in South Africa
- basket — A basket is a stiff container that is used for carrying or storing objects. Baskets are made from thin strips of materials such as straw, plastic, or wire woven together.
- becket — a clevis forming part of one end of a sheave, used for securing standing lines by means of a thimble
- bosket — a clump of small trees or bushes; thicket
7 letter words ending with ket
- blanket — A blanket is a large square or rectangular piece of thick cloth, especially one which you put on a bed to keep you warm.
- bracket — If you say that someone or something is in a particular bracket, you mean that they come within a particular range, for example a range of incomes, ages, or prices.
- brisket — Brisket is a cut of beef that comes from the breast of the cow.
- brocket — any small deer of the genus Mazama, of tropical America, having small unbranched antlers
- bycoket — a type of high-crowned hat
8 letter words ending with ket
- bloncket — of a blue-grey colour
- demarket — to discourage consumers from buying (a particular product), either because it is faulty or because it could jeopardize the seller's reputation
- e-ticket — an electronic record confirming the purchase of a seat on an airline flight: Present your e-ticket to receive your boarding pass.
- empacket — to wrap up
- impocket — to put in a pocket
9 letter words ending with ket
10 letter words ending with ket
- antimarket — opposed to or working against commerce
- big-ticket — If you describe something as a big-ticket item, you mean that it costs a lot of money.
- bluejacket — a sailor in the Navy
- downmarket — Toward or relating to the cheaper or less prestigious sector of the market.
- dustjacket — Alternative form of dust jacket.
11 letter words ending with ket
- aftermarket — The aftermarket is all the related products that are sold after an item, especially a car, has been bought.
- breadbasket — a basket for carrying bread or rolls
- down-market — appealing or catering to lower-income consumers; widely affordable or accessible.
- greenmarket — farmers' market.
- hand-basket — a small basket with a handle for carrying by hand.
12 letter words ending with ket
- black-market — to black-marketeer.
- bread-basket — a basket or similar container for bread or rolls.
- bushelbasket — a rounded basket with a capacity of one bushel
- changepocket — a small pocket or compartment for holding coins.
- lumberjacket — a short, straight, wool plaid jacket or coat, for informal wear, usually belted and having patch pockets.
13 letter words ending with ket
- clothesbasket — a basket for holding and carrying laundry.
- counterpicket — a picket which opposes an existing picket at the same location
- leatherjacket — Also called leather jack. any of several carangid fishes having narrow, linear scales embedded in the skin at various angles, especially Oligoplites saurus, found in tropical American waters.
- out-of-pocket — paid out in cash or from one's own financial resources and sometimes reimbursed: My out-of-pocket travel expenses included taking business clients to dinner.
- strait-jacket — a garment made of strong material and designed to bind the arms, as of a violently disoriented person.
14 letter words ending with ket
On this page, we collect all words that ending in KET. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 473 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in KET that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.