Words ending with ke
2 letter words ending with ke
- ke — (networking) The country code for Kenya.
3 letter words ending with ke
- ake — a small hardwood New Zealand tree, Dodonea viscosa, with silver leaves and reddish bark
- eke — Manage to support oneself or make a living with difficulty.
- ike — Dwight David ("Ike") 1890–1969, U.S. general and statesman: Chief of Staff 1945–48; 34th president of the U.S. 1953–61.
- oke — oka1 .
- uke — ukulele.
4 letter words ending with ke
- aske — Obsolete spelling of ask.
- bake — If you bake, you spend some time preparing and mixing together ingredients to make bread, cakes, pies, or other food which is cooked in the oven.
- bike — A bike is a bicycle or a motorcycle.
- boke — to retch or vomit
- cake — A cake is a sweet food made by baking a mixture of flour, eggs, sugar, and fat in an oven. Cakes may be large and cut into slices or small and intended for one person only.
5 letter words ending with ke
6 letter words ending with ke
- advoke — To summon or call (to a higher tribunal).
- akeake — a small hardwood New Zealand tree, Dodonea viscosa, with silver leaves and reddish bark
- alsike — a clover, Trifolium hybridum, native to Europe and Asia but widely cultivated as a forage crop. It has trifoliate leaves and pink or whitish flowers
- ananke — a small outer satellite of Jupiter
- aquake — Quaking.
7 letter words ending with ke
- airlike — resembling air
- antlike — of or like an ant or ants
- apelike — any of a group of anthropoid primates characterized by long arms, a broad chest, and the absence of a tail, comprising the family Pongidae (great ape) which includes the chimpanzee, gorilla, and orangutan, and the family Hylobatidae (lesser ape) which includes the gibbon and siamang.
- armlike — Resembling an arm (limb) or some aspect of one.
- ashcake — a cake or bread that contains cornmeal and is cooked in the embers of a fire
8 letter words ending with ke
- airbrake — A brake (slowing device) that is operated pneumatically (by air pressure).
- antinuke — opposed to nuclear weapons or energy
- archduke — a chief duke, esp (since 1453) a prince of the Austrian imperial dynasty
- auntlike — similar to or like an aunt
- babylike — Resembling a baby, or something associated with a baby.
9 letter words ending with ke
10 letter words ending with ke
- air-intake — an opening in an aircraft through which air is drawn, esp for the engines
- alanbrooke — Alan Francis Brooke, 1st Viscount. 1883–1963, British field marshal; chief of Imperial General Staff (1941–46)
- amoebalike — Having the characteristics of an amoeba.
- animallike — Alternative spelling of animal-like.
- avenuelike — Resembling or characteristic of an avenue.
11 letter words ending with ke
- basingstoke — a town in S England, in N Hampshire. Pop: 90 171 (2001)
- beiderbecke — Leon Bismarcke, known as Bix. 1903–31, US jazz cornettist, composer, and pianist
- bolingbroke — the surname of Henry IV of England
- brushstroke — Brushstrokes are the marks made on a surface by a painter's brush.
- cartoonlike — cartoonish
12 letter words ending with ke
- bandaranaike — Chandrika
- breaststroke — Breaststroke is a swimming stroke which you do lying on your front, moving your arms and legs horizontally in a circular motion.
- businesslike — If you describe someone as businesslike, you mean that they deal with things in an efficient way without wasting time.
- computerlike — similar to a computer
- dandrufflike — Resembling or characteristic of dandruff.
13 letter words ending with ke
- automatonlike — Like an automaton; robotic.
- chameleonlike — any of numerous Old World lizards of the family Chamaeleontidae, characterized by the ability to change the color of their skin, very slow locomotion, and a projectile tongue.
- christianlike — like or befitting a Christian.
- corkscrewlike — Resembling a corkscrew, usually specifically the worm of a corkscrew.
- counterstrike — a retaliatory strike
14 letter words ending with ke
- grapefruitlike — Resembling or characteristic of grapefruit.
- pre-earthquake — a series of vibrations induced in the earth's crust by the abrupt rupture and rebound of rocks in which elastic strain has been slowly accumulating.
- unbusinesslike — conforming to, attending to, or characteristic of business.
15 letter words ending with ke
19 letter words ending with ke
- niagara-on-the-lake — a town in SE Ontario, in S Canada, on Lake Ontario, at the mouth of the Niagara River, on the border between Canada and New York.
20 letter words ending with ke
- the-lady-of-the-lake — a narrative poem (1810) by Sir Walter Scott.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in KE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1503 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in KE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.