Words ending with ith
3 letter words ending with ith
- ith — (mathematics) Occurring at position i in a sequence.
4 letter words ending with ith
- gith — The corncockle.
- kith — acquaintances, friends, neighbors, or the like; persons living in the same general locality and forming a more or less cohesive group.
- lith — an arm or leg; limb.
- pith — Botany. the soft, spongy central cylinder of parenchymatous tissue in the stems of dicotyledonous plants.
- sith — since
5 letter words ending with ith
- -lith — indicating stone or rock
- baith — both
- brith — the Jewish rite of circumcising a male child eight days after his birth.
- crith — a unit of weight for gases, equal to the weight of one litre of hydrogen at standard pressure and temperature (0.09 grams)
- edith — a female given name: from Old English words meaning “rich, happy” and “war.”.
6 letter words ending with ith
- berith — the Jewish rite of circumcising a male child eight days after his birth.
- bilith — a prehistoric structure consisting of a horizontal stone slab supported by an upright stone.
- eolith — A roughly chipped flint found in Tertiary strata, originally thought to be an early artifact but probably of natural origin.
- graith — equipment; apparatus; belongings
- hadith — Islam. a traditional account of things said or done by Muhammad or his companions.
7 letter words ending with ith
- asquith — Herbert Henry, 1st Earl of Oxford and Asquith. 1852–1928, British statesman; prime minister (1908–16); leader of the Liberal Party (1908–26)
- meltith — a meal or repast
- neolith — a Neolithic stone implement.
- otolith — Anatomy, Zoology. a calcareous concretion in the internal ear of vertebrates.
- outwith — (chiefly Scotland, Northern England) Outside; beyond; outside of.
8 letter words ending with ith
- acrolith — (esp in ancient Greek sculpture) a wooden, often draped figure with only the head, hands, and feet in stone
- aerolith — a meteorite consisting mainly of stony matter.
- fecolith — A calcified fecal deposit.
- griffith — Arthur, 1872–1922, Irish nationalist leader: a founder of Sinn Fein.
- gunsmith — a person who makes or repairs firearms.
9 letter words ending with ith
- batholith — a very large irregular-shaped mass of igneous rock, esp granite, formed from an intrusion of magma at great depth, esp one exposed after erosion of less resistant overlying rocks
- cholelith — a stone formed in the gall bladder by the accumulation of bile constituents
- chololith — cholelith.
- coccolith — any of the round calcareous plates in chalk formations: formed the outer layer of unicellular plankton
- coprolith — a hard stony mass of dried faeces in the intestine that is caused by chronic constipation
10 letter words ending with ith
- anglesmith — a blacksmith skilled in forging angle irons, beams, etc., into various forms used in shipbuilding.
- arrowsmith — a novel (1925) by Sinclair Lewis.
- blacksmith — A blacksmith is a person whose job is making things by hand out of metal that has been heated to a high temperature.
- enterolith — A mineral concretion in the intestinal tract.
- gastrolith — a calculous concretion in the stomach.
11 letter words ending with ith
- coppersmith — a person who works copper or copper alloys
- hammersmith — a borough of Greater London, England.
- kirby-smith — Edmund, 1824–93, Confederate general in the American Civil War.
- peristalith — a group of stones encircling a mound, dolmen, or the like.
- silversmith — a person whose occupation is making and repairing articles of silver.
12 letter words ending with ith
- australopith — (archaeology, anthropology, paleonotology) Of or pertaining to the extinct hominid primates, of the genus Australopithecus, from the Pleistocene period.
15 letter words ending with ith
- kingsford-smith — Sir Charles (Edward). 1897–1935, Australian aviator and pioneer (with Charles Ulm) of trans-Pacific and trans-Tasman flights
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ITH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 354 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ITH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.