Words ending with ired
4 letter words ending with ired
- ired — Simple past tense and past participle of ire.
5 letter words ending with ired
- aired — a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- fired — a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- hired — Simple past tense and past participle of hire.
- mired — a tract or area of wet, swampy ground; bog; marsh.
- sired — the male parent of a quadruped.
6 letter words ending with ired
- -fired — -fired combines with nouns which refer to fuels to form adjectives which describe power stations, machines, or devices that operate by means of that fuel.
- faired — free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
- haired — having hair of a specified kind (usually used in combination): dark-haired; long-haired.
- heired — a person who inherits or has a right of inheritance in the property of another following the latter's death.
- laired — British Dialect. mud; mire.
7 letter words ending with ired
- -haired — -haired combines with adjectives to describe the length, colour, or type of hair that someone has.
- admired — Simple past tense and past participle of admire.
- antired — the opposite of red as applied to an antiquark
- aspired — to long, aim, or seek ambitiously; be eagerly desirous, especially for something great or of high value (usually followed by to, after, or an infinitive): to aspire after literary immortality; to aspire to be a doctor.
- attired — If you describe how someone is attired, you are describing how they are dressed.
8 letter words ending with ired
- acquired — obtained, through buying or being given
- empaired — Simple past tense and past participle of empair.
- enquired — Simple past tense and past participle of enquire.
- hotwired — Simple past tense and past participle of hotwire.
- impaired — weakened, diminished, or damaged: impaired hearing; to rebuild an impaired bridge.
9 letter words ending with ired
- -impaired — You use -impaired in adjectives where you are describing someone with a particular disability. For example, someone who is hearing-impaired has a disability affecting their hearing, and someone who is visually-impaired has a disability affecting their sight.
- all-fired — excessive; extreme
- backfired — Simple past tense and past participle of backfire.
- bonetired — completely exhausted
- conspired — Make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.
10 letter words ending with ired
- hard-wired — Computers. built into a computer's hardware and thus not readily changed. (of a terminal) connected to a computer by a direct circuit rather than through a switching network.
- hollywired — Siliwood
- longhaired — Having long hair.
- red-haired — having hair that is reddish in colour
- tow-haired — having blond and sometimes tousled hair
11 letter words ending with ired
12 letter words ending with ired
13 letter words ending with ired
16 letter words ending with ired
- hearing-impaired — having reduced or deficient hearing ability; hard-of-hearing: special programs for hearing-impaired persons.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in IRED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 110 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in IRED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.