Words ending with int
4 letter words ending with int
5 letter words ending with int
- ahint — behind
- clint — a section of a limestone pavement separated from adjacent sections by solution fissures
- daint — dainty
- elint — intelligence gathered by using electronic sensors to intercept electromagnetic signals, such as radio signals, from other countries
- faint — lacking brightness, vividness, clearness, loudness, strength, etc.: a faint light; a faint color; a faint sound.
6 letter words ending with int
- aglint — displaying bright points of light, as by reflection; glittering: a diamond tiara aglint under the ballroom lights.
- anoint — To anoint someone means to put oil or water on a part of their body, usually for religious reasons.
- aroint — to drive away
- comint — the gathering of political or military intelligence by interception of wire or radio communications.
- delint — /dee-lint/ To modify code to remove problems detected when linting. Confusingly, this process is also referred to as "linting" code.
7 letter words ending with int
- abjoint — to cut off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- adjoint — a generalization in category theory of this notion
- annoint — (nonstandard) alternative spelling of anoint.
- appoint — If you appoint someone to a job or official position, you formally choose them for it.
- asquint — with a glance from the corner of the eye, esp a furtive one
8 letter words ending with int
- acquaint — If you acquaint someone with something, you tell them about it so that they know it. If you acquaint yourself with something, you learn about it.
- acupoint — any of the specific points on the body where a needle is inserted in acupuncture or pressure is applied in acupressure
- aquatint — a technique of etching copper with acid to produce an effect resembling the flat tones of wash or watercolour. The tone or tint is obtained by acid (aqua) biting through the pores of a ground that only partially protects the copper
- calamint — any aromatic Eurasian plant of the genus Satureja (or Calamintha), having clusters of purple or pink flowers: family Lamiaceae (labiates)
- comprint — to print jointly
9 letter words ending with int
- autopoint — a point-to-point race in motor cars
- backprint — The mark or impression left by a person's back having been pressed against a surface.
- ballpoint — A ballpoint or a ballpoint pen is a pen with a very small metal ball at the end which transfers the ink from the pen onto a surface.
- bluepoint — a type of small oyster named after Blue Point, New York
- blueprint — A blueprint for something is a plan or set of proposals that shows how it is expected to work.
10 letter words ending with int
- breakpoint — an instruction inserted by a debug program causing a return to the debug program
- brownprint — a process of photographic reproduction using a mixture of iron and silver salts to produce a white image on a sepia ground.
- checkpoint — A checkpoint is a place where traffic is stopped so that it can be checked.
- chokepoint — a place of greatest congestion and often hazard; bottleneck.
- colorpoint — a breed of domestic cat
11 letter words ending with int
- colourpoint — a breed of domestic cat
- electrotint — a printing block made by drawing on a metal plate with varnish and electrolytically depositing a layer of metal on the nonvarnished areas of the plate
- fingerpaint — A form of paint designed to be applied using the fingers, especially by children.
- fingerprint — an impression of the markings of the inner surface of the last joint of the thumb or other finger.
- fixed-point — (programming) A number representation scheme where a number, F is represented by an integer I such that F=I*R^-P, where R is the (assumed) radix of the representation and P is the (fixed) number of digits after the radix point. On computers with no floating-point unit, fixed-point calculations are significantly faster than floating-point as all the operations are basically integer operations. Fixed-point representation also has the advantage of having uniform density, i.e., the smallest resolvable difference of the representation is R^-P throughout the representable range, in contrast to floating-point representations. For example, in PL/I, FIXED data has both a precision and a scale-factor (P above). So a number declared as 'FIXED DECIMAL(7,2)' has a precision of seven and a scale-factor of two, indicating five integer and two fractional decimal digits. The smallest difference between numbers will be 0.01.
12 letter words ending with int
- counterpoint — Something that is a counterpoint to something else contrasts with it in a satisfying way.
- finger-paint — a jellylike paint, used chiefly by children in painting, usually with their fingers.
- nonrestraint — absence or lack of restraint.
- out-of-print — being no longer published; no longer printed or reprinted: a bookstore specializing in out-of-print books.
- screen-print — a print made by the silkscreen process.
14 letter words ending with int
- floating-point — a decimal point whose location is not fixed, used especially in computer operations.
- point-by-point — detailed and deliberate; taking every point into consideration
- point-to-point — a cross-country horse race between specified points, in which each rider is often free to select his or her own course between the points.
- self-restraint — restraint imposed on one by oneself; self-control.
17 letter words ending with int
- counter-complaint — an expression of discontent, regret, pain, censure, resentment, or grief; lament; faultfinding: his complaint about poor schools.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in INT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 576 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in INT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.