Words ending with ient
6 letter words ending with ient
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- adient — tending to move toward a stimulus.
- client — A client of a professional person or organization is a person or company that receives a service from them in return for payment.
- orient — the Orient, the countries of Asia, especially East Asia. (formerly) the countries to the E of the Mediterranean.
- scient — an old word meaning scientific
7 letter words ending with ient
8 letter words ending with ient
9 letter words ending with ient
10 letter words ending with ient
- -efficient — working or operating efficiently with regard to; making efficient use of
- abiturient — a German student who is leaving secondary school and going to university after taking the final examination
- assentient — approving or agreeing
- balbutient — stuttering, stammering
- commorient — Dying together or at the same time.
11 letter words ending with ient
- calefacient — causing warmth
- coefficient — A coefficient is a number that expresses a measurement of a particular quality of a substance or object under specified conditions.
- consentient — being in agreement; united in opinion
- corecipient — a joint recipient
- disobedient — neglecting or refusing to obey; not submitting; refractory.
12 letter words ending with ient
- antinutrient — a substance that interferes with the utilization of one or more nutrients by the body, as oxalate and phytate, which prevent calcium absorption.
- appercipient — having or using apperception
- clairaudient — the power to hear sounds said to exist beyond the reach of ordinary experience or capacity, as the voices of the dead.
- co-recipient — one of two or more recipients, as of an award.
- febrifacient — producing fever.
13 letter words ending with ient
14 letter words ending with ient
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- cost-efficient — cost-effective.
- fuel-efficient — producing power, heat, etc., at a rate considered optimal with regard to the amount of fuel consumed.
- hyperefficient — more efficient than normal
- inquisiturient — keen to act as an inquisitor
15 letter words ending with ient
- immunodeficient — Exhibiting immunodeficiency.
- post-parturient — bearing or about to bear young; travailing.
- self-sufficient — able to supply one's own or its own needs without external assistance: The nation grows enough grain to be self-sufficient.
- super-efficient — performing or functioning in the best possible manner with the least waste of time and effort; having and using requisite knowledge, skill, and industry; competent; capable: a reliable, efficient assistant.
- superconvenient — highly convenient
16 letter words ending with ient
- energy-efficient — A device or building that is energy-efficient uses relatively little energy to provide the power it needs.
21 letter words ending with ient
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in IENT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 215 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in IENT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.