Words ending with ice
3 letter words ending with ice
- ice — the solid form of water, produced by freezing; frozen water.
- anchor ice — ice that forms at the bottom of a lake or river
- ball ice — floating balls of slushy ice formed at sea.
- bay ice — smooth sea ice formed in the sheltered waters of an arctic or antarctic bay.
- black ice — Black ice is a thin, transparent layer of ice on a road or path that is very difficult to see.
4 letter words ending with ice
- -ice — condition, state, or quality of
- bice — a medium blue colour; azurite
- dice — A dice is a small cube which has between one and six spots or numbers on its sides, and which is used in games to provide random numbers. In old-fashioned English, 'dice' was used only as a plural form, and the singular was die, but now 'dice' is used as both the singular and the plural form.
- fice — Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. a small mongrel dog, especially one that is ill-tempered; cur; mutt.
- lice — plural of louse.
5 letter words ending with ice
- alice — a feminine name: dim. Elsie; var. Alicia
- amice — a rectangular piece of white linen worn by priests around the neck and shoulders under the alb or, formerly, on the head
- brice — Fanny, real name Fannie Borach. 1891–1951, US actress and singer. The film Funny Girl was based on her life
- deice — to free of ice; prevent or remove ice formation on, as the wing of an airplane.
- drice — frozen carbon dioxide
6 letter words ending with ice
- aduice — Obsolete spelling of advice.
- advice — If you give someone advice, you tell them what you think they should do in a particular situation.
- allice — A fish, the allis shad (Alosa alosa). (from 17th c.).
- bodice — The bodice of a dress is the part above the waist.
- calice — Obsolete form of chalice.
7 letter words ending with ice
- anglice — in English
- auspice — patronage or guidance (esp in the phrase under the auspices of)
- avarice — Avarice is extremely strong desire for money and possessions.
- berbice — a river in E Guyana, flowing NE to the Atlantic Ocean. About 370 miles (595 km) long.
- bernice — a feminine name: var. Berenice
8 letter words ending with ice
- allspice — Allspice is a powder used as a spice in cooking, which is made from the berries of a tropical American tree.
- artifice — Artifice is the clever use of tricks and devices.
- beatrice — a feminine name: dim. Bea; var. Beatrix
- benefice — an endowed Church office yielding an income to its holder; a Church living
- berenice — a feminine name
9 letter words ending with ice
- appentice — penthouse (def 4).
- armistice — An armistice is an agreement between countries who are at war with one another to stop fighting and to discuss ways of making peace.
- aviatrice — a woman who is a pilot; aviator.
- bug-juice — an alcoholic beverage, especially of an inferior quality.
- cicatrice — Physiology. new tissue that forms over a wound and later contracts into a scar.
10 letter words ending with ice
- accomplice — Someone's accomplice is a person who helps them to commit a crime.
- antichoice — opposed to granting pregnant women the choice to have an abortion
- antipolice — opposed to or against the police
- apprentice — An apprentice is a young person who works for someone in order to learn their skill.
- backoffice — (software) A suite of network server software from Microsoft that includes Windows NT Server, BackOffice Server (for the integrated development, deployment, and management of BackOffice applications in departments, branch offices, and medium sized businesses); Exchange Server; Proxy Server; Site Server for intranet publishing, management, and search; Site Server Commerce Edition For comprehensive Internet commerce transactions; Small Business Server for business operations, resource management, and customer relations; SNA Server for the integration of existing and new systems and data; SQL Server for scalable, reliable database and data-warehousing; Systems Management Server (SMS) for centralised change- and configuration-management.
11 letter words ending with ice
- anti-choice — opposed to the legal right to obtain an abortion; pro-life
- fixed-price — option: with set cost
- flittermice — Plural form of flittermouset, an Alternative spelling of flitter-mouse.
- foodservice — The business of providing food and related services.
- interoffice — functioning or communicating between the offices of a company or organization; within a company: an interoffice memo.
12 letter words ending with ice
- full-service — offering or providing a wide range of services related to the basic line of business, as when a filling station changes tires or makes car repairs in addition to selling gasoline.
- inter-office — functioning or communicating between the offices of a company or organization; within a company: an interoffice memo.
- interservice — (US) Involving relationships between branches of the armed services.
- manu-service — denoting a business that involves both the manufacture of goods and the provision of after-sales services
- multiservice — involving two or more of the armed services
13 letter words ending with ice
14 letter words ending with ice
15 letter words ending with ice
- fee-for-service — pertaining to the charging of fees for specific services rendered in health care, as distinguished from participating in a prepaid medical practice: fee-for-service medicine.
- improvvisatrice — Alternative form of improvisatrice.
- multiple-choice — consisting of several possible answers from which the correct one must be selected: a multiple-choice question.
- sailor's-choice — any of several fishes living in waters along the Atlantic coast of the U.S., especially a pinfish, Lagodon rhomboides, ranging from Massachusetts to Texas, and a grunt, Haemulon parrai, ranging from Florida to Brazil.
17 letter words ending with ice
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ICE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 836 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ICE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.