Words ending with ial
4 letter words ending with ial
- -ial — of; relating to; connected with
- dial — A dial is the part of a machine or instrument such as a clock or watch which shows you the time or a measurement that has been recorded.
- pial — of or relating to the pia mater.
- rial — rose noble.
- sial — the assemblage of rocks, rich in silica and alumina, that comprise the continental portions of the upper layer of the earth's crust.
5 letter words ending with ial
6 letter words ending with ial
- aecial — relating to or resembling an aecium
- aerial — You talk about aerial attacks and aerial photographs to indicate that people or things on the ground are attacked or photographed by people in aeroplanes.
- atrial — Architecture. Also called cavaedium. the main or central room of an ancient Roman house, open to the sky at the center and usually having a pool for the collection of rain water. a courtyard, flanked or surrounded by porticoes, in front of an early or medieval Christian church. a skylit central court in a contemporary building or house.
- audial — of or relating to sound and the sense of hearing
- belial — a demon mentioned frequently in apocalyptic literature: identified in the Christian tradition with the devil or Satan
7 letter words ending with ial
8 letter words ending with ial
9 letter words ending with ial
- actuarial — Actuarial means relating to the work of an actuary.
- adverbial — Adverbial means relating to adverbs or like an adverb.
- agrestial — inhabiting a rural area
- altricial — (of the young of some species of birds after hatching) naked, blind, and dependent on the parents for food
- amatorial — of or relating to lovers or lovemaking; expressive of love: amatory poems; an amatory look.
10 letter words ending with ial
11 letter words ending with ial
- accessorial — of or like an accessory; supplementary
- adventitial — of or relating to the adventitia
- adversarial — If you describe something as adversarial, you mean that it involves two or more people or organizations who are opposing each other.
- advertorial — An advertorial is an advertisement that uses the style of newspaper or magazine articles or television documentary programmes, so that it appears to be giving facts and not trying to sell a product.
- affluential — an affluent person who does not display his or her wealth in the form of material possessions
12 letter words ending with ial
- accusatorial — containing or implying blame or strong criticism
- anapophysial — of or relating to an anapophysis.
- antarafacial — (chemistry) Of a chemical reaction, involving two simultaneous changes in bonding to opposite faces of a common centre (or related centres) of a molecular fragment.
- antebrachial — Lb anatomy relating to the forearm.
- antediluvial — Of or pertaining to a time before Noah's flood (or similar deluge myth).
13 letter words ending with ial
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- ambassadorial — Ambassadorial means belonging or relating to an ambassador.
- anti-colonial — opposing colonialism.
- antibacterial — effective against bacteria
- antimicrobial — capable of destroying or inhibiting the growth of disease-causing microbes
14 letter words ending with ial
- agroindustrial — of or relating to agroindustry
- anti-bacterial — destructive to or inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- anticommercial — opposed to profit-seeking or commercialism
- circumstantial — Circumstantial evidence is evidence that makes it seem likely that something happened, but does not prove it.
- commentatorial — relating to commentators or the creation of commentaries
15 letter words ending with ial
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- anti-commercial — of, relating to, or characteristic of commerce.
- circumferential — of, at, or near the circumference; surrounding; lying along the outskirts.
- compromissorial — Relating to compromise.
16 letter words ending with ial
- adenohypophysial — Relating to the adenohypophysis.
- extraterrestrial — Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.
- extraterritorial — (of a law or decree) valid outside a country's territory.
- interministerial — pertaining to the ministry of religion, or to a minister or other member of the clergy.
- interterritorial — existing between territories: interterritorial laws.
17 letter words ending with ial
- antimycobacterial — (medicine) That counteracts the effects of mycobacteria.
- circumterrestrial — surrounding or revolving about the earth.
- fluvioterrestrial — (of animals) able to live in rivers and on land
- non-controversial — of, relating to, or characteristic of controversy, or prolonged public dispute, debate, or contention; polemical: a controversial book.
- quasquicentennial — pertaining to or marking a period of 125 years.
18 letter words ending with ial
- non-circumstantial — of pertaining to, or derived from circumstances: a circumstantial result.
19 letter words ending with ial
- reticuloendothelial — pertaining to, resembling, or involving cells of the reticuloendothelial system.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in IAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1032 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in IAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.