Words ending with hot
3 letter words ending with hot
- hot — having or giving off heat; having a high temperature: a hot fire; hot coffee.
- get hot — having or giving off heat; having a high temperature: a hot fire; hot coffee.
- give it hot — to punish or thrash someone
- piping hot — pipes collectively; a system or network of pipes.
- red hot — red with heat; very hot.
4 letter words ending with hot
- phot — a unit of illumination, equal to 1 lumen per square centimeter. Abbreviation: ph.
- shot — a discharge of a firearm, bow, etc.
- thot — a woman considered to be sexually provocative or promiscuous; a slut or whore.
- whot — Obsolete form of hot.
- a long shot — If you describe something as a long shot, you mean that it is unlikely to succeed, but is worth trying.
6 letter words ending with hot
- hohhot — an administrative division in NE China, adjoining the Mongolian People's Republic. 174,000 sq. mi. (450,660 sq. km). Capital: Hohhot.
- luchot — engraved tablets of stone
- unshot — not shot out or fired
- upshot — the final issue, the conclusion, or the result: The upshot of the disagreement was a new bylaw.
7 letter words ending with hot
- airshot — aircheck
- bagehot — Walter. 1826–77, English economist and journalist: editor of The Economist; author of The English Constitution (1867), Physics and Politics (1872), and Lombard Street (1873)
- bowshot — the distance an arrow travels from the bow
- cumshot — (vulgar, slang) A sex act in pornographic films in which a man ejaculates onto his partner's body.
- earshot — the range or distance within which a sound, voice, etc., can be heard.
8 letter words ending with hot
- birdshot — small pellets designed for shooting birds
- buckshot — Buckshot consists of pieces of lead fired from a gun when hunting animals.
- bullshot — a cocktail of vodka and beef stock
- campshot — a facing of planks and piles placed along the bank of a river to prevent erosion.
- foreshot — The spirits that first come over when an alcoholic liquid is distilled.
9 letter words ending with hot
- aldershot — a town in S England, in Hampshire: site of a large military camp. Pop: 58 170 (2001)
- bloodshot — If your eyes are bloodshot, the parts that are usually white are red or pink. Your eyes can be bloodshot for a variety of reasons, for example because you are tired or you have drunk too much alcohol.
- crash-hot — extremely impressive
- grapeshot — a cluster of small cast-iron balls formerly used as a charge for a cannon.
- moon-shot — the act or procedure of launching a rocket or spacecraft to the moon.
10 letter words ending with hot
11 letter words ending with hot
- cannon-shot — the range of a cannon
- countershot — a sequence of frames seen from the perspective of the subject of the previous shot
- scattershot — delivered over a wide area and at random; generalized and indiscriminate: a scattershot attack on the proposed program.
- single-shot — (of a firearm) requiring loading before each shot; not having or using a cartridge magazine.
- troubleshot — to act or be employed as a troubleshooter: She troubleshoots for a large industrial firm.
13 letter words ending with hot
- overhead-shot — over one's head; aloft; up in the air or sky, especially near the zenith: There was a cloud overhead.
14 letter words ending with hot
- composite-shot — Also called composite shot. Movies, Television. a type of process photography in which two or more shots are juxtaposed and projected simultaneously on the screen.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in HOT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 168 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in HOT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.