Words ending with hmic
5 letter words ending with hmic
- ohmic — the standard unit of electrical resistance in the International System of Units (SI), formally defined to be the electrical resistance between two points of a conductor when a constant potential difference applied between these points produces in this conductor a current of one ampere. The resistance in ohms is numerically equal to the magnitude of the potential difference. Symbol: Ω.
6 letter words ending with hmic
- vehmic — of or relating to a vehm
7 letter words ending with hmic
8 letter words ending with hmic
9 letter words ending with hmic
10 letter words ending with hmic
11 letter words ending with hmic
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
- dysrhythmic — Having an unpleasing, irregular beat.
- isorhythmic — a structural feature characteristic of the Ars Nova motet, consisting of a single rhythmic phrase pattern repeated, usually in the tenor, throughout the composition.
- logarithmic — pertaining to a logarithm or logarithms.
- nonrhythmic — Not having rhythm; irregular.
12 letter words ending with hmic
13 letter words ending with hmic
- idiorrhythmic — self-regulating; allowing each member to regulate his or her own life
14 letter words ending with hmic
- antiarrhythmic — a drug that corrects irregular heartbeat
15 letter words ending with hmic
- semilogarithmic — (of graphing) having one scale logarithmic and the other arithmetic or of uniform gradation.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in HMIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 24 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in HMIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.