Words ending with high
4 letter words ending with high
- high — having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically; lofty; tall: a high wall.
- azores high — a subtropical high centered near the Azores.
- be riding high — If you say that someone or something is riding high, you mean that they are popular or successful at the present time.
- bermuda high — a subtropical high centered near Bermuda.
- contact high — a state of altered consciousness caused by inhaling the drugs other people are smoking
5 letter words ending with high
- -high — -high combines with words such as 'knee' or 'shoulder' to indicate that someone or something reaches as high as the point that is mentioned.
- ahigh — at a significant height
- thigh — the part of the lower limb in humans between the hip and the knee.
- smite hip and thigh — to attack unsparingly; overwhelm with or as with blows
6 letter words ending with high
- lehigh — a river in E Pennsylvania, flowing SW and SE into the Delaware River. 103 miles (165 km) long.
8 letter words ending with high
9 letter words ending with high
- hole-high — (of a ball) lying on a point almost even with the hole.
- knee-high — as high as the knees.
- superhigh — extremely high
- type-high — of a height equal to the distance from the foot to the face of a type: 0.918 inches (23.3 mm).
- ultrahigh — extremely high: ultrahigh skyscrapers of 100 stories.
10 letter words ending with high
13 letter words ending with high
- shoulder-high — A shoulder-high object is as high as your shoulders.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in HIGH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 36 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in HIGH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.